ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob??? Empty
BeitragThema: On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???   On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob??? Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 22:30

Under right,the radiator levers (4 valves for heating / fan) has also a huge black knob with pointed rectangular,on top. One for weird shape,and closed black square...

What is that used for? Whats its effect? Why can't I cooldown the bus at 16 Celcius outside, 23 inside, taking the 4th lever to middle,for unheated outside air flow and fans at FULL? Only using the windows and doors.....
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???   On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob??? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 0:02

The knob in question is to send air to the front vents or the windscreen but it has no purpose in OMSI & I think that fresh air only comes through the big air vent at the front of the bus near the cab. On warm days I run with the rear doors open, there is a switch that lets you open the rear doors manually.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???   On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob??? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 19:11

Ralph Kramden schrieb:
The knob in question is to send air to the front vents or the windscreen but it has no purpose in OMSI & I think that fresh air only comes through the big air vent at the front of the bus near the cab. On warm days I run with the rear doors open, there is a switch that lets you open the rear doors manually.

But you still have to put the stop brake on and that means it will not pull off once you stop Wink (unless you have a mod)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???   On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob??? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

On the Radiator Levers...Big Knob???
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: