ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Actual Screenshots

Nach unten 
+17
krtz07
omsi2010
KiroKai
Neven
Julien141
Foob
Kernel
Jannik
Jacob1029
Kristian
stopp!ng
Atesz
Cas
tyrystor
DIMI
Dublindeveloper
Marcel Kuhnt
21 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

screenshots - Actual Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 15:34

Ok, I will now start posting the "forum screenshots" in the english forum, too! Wink

For today, I will post the screenshots recently posted in the german forum including translation (but perhaps a bit shorter... Wink )

So now the first one:

It seems that it would be better to post sometimes only screenshots from blender because some of the new buildings of the south of the line would stand there alone (when I would made screenshots in Omsi) without any accessoires like scrubs, parking areas and something like that...

Here one highrise building (nearly finished), which is placed HERE:

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100419_01_hochhaeuser_heerstr_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 15:44

And another picture "in progress" (= in blender):

The next highrise building from the settlement Rudolf Wissell named by us "Pillnitzer Weg", which you will later find HERE.

One problem of blender: with activated lightning system, everything is very dark (but NOT in Omsi! There it looks fine! Wink ) but if I switch off the lightning system, then the lightness is ok, but it looks very flat (I think it would be better presenting new buildings on an empty map in Omsi! Wink ) Now you will find two screenshots - one with and one without blender lightning system.

Please mind: for each building type, we develope an extra texture (which loops of course sometimes horizontaly and verticaly, but you can hardly see this effect...) ! Also the sequence of different windows and balconies will be like in reality at many buildings like this one!

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100504_01_pillnitzerweg_sm

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100504_02_pillnitzerweg_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 15:53

Now, the next screen which was made in Omsi again - to be accurate: it is Omsi Editor, but you cannot see this on the screenshot! Wink You can see the south arc of the Blasewitzer Ring and you can see some new objects (like bollars and park benches) next to the highrise and the car park buildings. So now you can nearly feel the typical flair of the 70s in Berli-West! Wink But unfortunately, not every corner is fitted with details so nice - it's quite the contrary! Wink

And here you will find the corner in Google Maps: HERE

Your're roughly looking to south - if you zoom in, you will find the most details also in the aerial photograph - also the "skyscrapers" floor plan fits (nearly) exactly and of course the textures are fitting to the reality! Wink

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100604_06_blasewitzer_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 16:03

Another topic: plants!

As some guys had checked out in the past, until now there were just a few different tree types. That's the reason why I checked out every photograph and developed new tree types from nearly every usable material.. now there are 33 types of trees! (This will be interesting for you also if you are planing to build your own map in Omsi!)

Now we present all available tree types (without busses or buildings which will just be distracting Wink ).

OF COURSE we know that there are some much better technics to render trees in 3D games then our technic (just two polys across each other). But we think it is the most powerfull technic to do so without killing too much performance and/or developement time. And we think also that our trees are not the worst with their high resolution textures! Wink

At this point, I just want to mention that you have some special features in Omsi editor while placing trees: they will randomized rotated and have randomized size (but of course in tree type specific limits! Wink ). Also you can say the editor to use with each new tree another randomized tree type. Of course it will be possible to adjust rotation, size and tree type manually and non-randomized.

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_01_Trees_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_02_Trees_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_03_Trees_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_04_Trees_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_05_Trees_smscreenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100616_06_Trees_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 16:12

Now we will present you one of the famous "pop" colour schemes of the 80s/90s on the Berlin double deckers. It is the advertisement of LBS, "the building associtation which knows Berlin" (as you can read in German on the bus! Wink ). It is a very detailed, colourfully and lovingly painted skyline from Berlin with e.g. the Funkturm, the Memorial Church (zoo), the Europacenter and the Siegessäule.

The screenshots were made at the south west ending of the line 92, bus stop "Stadtgrenze" at the Heerstraße, very near to one of the check points you had to pass if you wanted to leave Berlin-West until 1989.

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100617_01_LBS_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100617_02_LBS_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 19 Jun - 19:06

Excellent work Marcel, many thanks for those updates! Good to see work progressing steadily!
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 20:46

What a graphic... I see your hearth in this... ;-) Very Happy Take a time but do it little faster please... Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 21:12

The Freudstrasse - going from the Falkenseer Chaussee to the 92's terminal loop - is now finished and fittet with all objects we've planned. Some current screenshots! Wink

screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_01_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_02_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_03_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_04_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_05_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_06_Freudstr_sm
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100620_07_Freudstr_sm
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 21:21

God dammit, what the hell is noc completed in the game? I was zufrieden Very Happy with vbus... And this? Common, realase it... ;-) Wanna play, now!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 21:24

Hmm... this is just one of many corners in the 92 map! And there are some other features missing or generating problems...! Wink But don't worry, we are working hard! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 21:28

And if I understood, it is not your job, isn´t it? And OMSI are making just 2 people? Or there are some externists helpers?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 21:37

Among other things I'm working on the landscape, that means the map of the Berlin-Spandau line 92. Yes, we are just two persons - Rüdiger and me. Of course, we get some indirect help from others but the work on Omsi itself is made only by us.
Nach oben Nach unten
tyrystor

tyrystor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 20 Jun - 23:51

Oh, new pedestrians on the streets Razz They're static or they're moving and can get into the bus? Razz

BTW: MAN SD202 looks so good at Freudstrasse Smile Perfect model. From this screen I can hear sound of its engine Smile

Will be any other type of car? Razz (But if in West-Berlin were only Golfs II and MB's W123, I didn't asked.)
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 21 Jun - 14:25

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Among other things I'm working on the landscape, that means the map of the Berlin-Spandau line 92. Yes, we are just two persons - Rüdiger and me. Of course, we get some indirect help from others but the work on Omsi itself is made only by us.

2 person means hardrer and slower progression... I think there are lot of people who would like help for free... ;-) Isn´t it worse to don´t use it? ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 21 Jun - 14:43

No, it is obvious that Marcel and Rüdiger work together well as a team. They both share a very definitive vision of what this simulator is meant to be. They both have a very explicit attention to detail, which means that when OMSI is finally released, it will be as good as can be. I do not think anyone else could go in there and assist them, without hindering their progress and pulling the product in a different direction.

When OMSI is released, it will be great to have other developers add content and variety, but for the moment, I think it is good that Marcel and Rüdiger maintain absolute control over the finished product. It will be worth the wait!
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 21 Jun - 16:00

Yes, I agree... You´re absollutely right... I was talking about 3D modelling objects, cars, peds, etc... These works, who can do everybody, who know how...
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeSo 4 Jul - 20:15

Now there are new screenshots! Wink The part of the Rudolf-Wissell western of the Magistratsweg with Reimerweg, Loschwitzer Weg and (my old home) Pillnitzer Weg is now ready for presentation. The last building was build today under really hot working conditions...! Wink

Please mind that the object density at Pillnitzer and Loschwitzer Weg is not tooo dense because you are not driving along these streets with the bus - you only will drive along the Heerstr.!

View from airplane:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_10_Pilli_sm

View from Magistratsweg/Pillnitzer Weg:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_11_Pilli_sm

The Loschwitzer Weg seen from the Magistratsweg: (in the corner in the background I lived until I was 3 years old! Wink )
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_12_Pilli_sm

Heerstr., you're looking in western direction:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_13_Pilli_sm

Again Heerstr.:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_14_Pilli_sm

Heerstr./Magistratsweg:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_15_Pilli_sm

You see the Loschwitzer Weg from Pillnitzer Weg:
screenshots - Actual Screenshots 20100704_16_Pilli_sm

Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 9:09

Fantastic Very Happy Love all the little trails and details around the highrise buildings!

And in the Heerstr./Magistratsweg-screenshot, has the little red Golf on the left been updated with transparent windows? (and a shadowcast - I like it, don't worry Wink)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://arriva.casfiles.net
Atesz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 12:24

I love this game, i can imagine that when i drive the bus on this map with my g25, force feedback, shifter, 900 degrees... Very Happy
Questions: Do the parking cars are in the traffic as well or those just objects?
Will be there any person who just walking on his own way and do not travel by bus?
People who at the bus stop, all of them get on to the bus, or there will be passengers who wait for another bus?
Is that possible to get on and off to the bus on every doors? I mean they can get on at the 1st/2nd/3rd/etc. door after the others taken off? This is that works in Hungary, there are no just first door getting on.
May we get a screenshoot that have an articulated bus?
Thanks for this nice game! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 13:25

* parking cars are a special feature: you may adjust the density (0-100%) and they will be randomized placed (so they change!). But they may not drive away because it would be much too complecate...
* yes, there are "simple" pedestrians; you will see them on the fifth and sixth screenshot if you look close to it! Wink
* we want to include this feature that not all people will enter your bus but wait for another (but until now everyone will enter your bus! Wink )
* you may define the bus doors like you want: you may also define the middle or back door as entering point or the front door as exit; so it would be possible to include this "hungarian solution" Wink
* sorry, but we didn't build any articulated bus until now.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 13:27

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! Absolutely perfect! I was a huge fan of Vbus... Now Im in heaven... I hope you will not stop the progress, I think you got few, few fans ang you´re getting more fans all around the world. And I was wondering about my own bus simulator... And it should look like this... 1 more thing for you: Please, do maximally density of driving cars.. It could be off-possible in options, but I´m wondering about real-neccesary looking to mirrors and following route rules or getting crash. Kepp your doing
Nach oben Nach unten
Atesz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 13:40

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
* parking cars are a special feature: you may adjust the density (0-100%) and they will be randomized placed (so they change!). But they may not drive away because it would be much too complecate...
* yes, there are "simple" pedestrians; you will see them on the fifth and sixth screenshot if you look close to it! Wink
* we want to include this feature that not all people will enter your bus but wait for another (but until now everyone will enter your bus! Wink )
* you may define the bus doors like you want: you may also define the middle or back door as entering point or the front door as exit; so it would be possible to include this "hungarian solution" Wink
* sorry, but we didn't build any articulated bus until now.
Thanks for answer, everything that i can imagine in a bus sim, you create it, thx.
But 1 thing that not clear between your answers: In Hungary, there arent exit and enter point, those are the same. Passengers get off, after that, the other passengers get on, so they are waiting until the getting off ends. And there are "half" way too. On the left side of the door: enter, right side of the door: exit.
And lastly: Will be there a (warning) ringer before i can close the doors as a driver, and when those doors closed, the ringer stop ringing?
I think this game is gonna worth the money, thanks, good work Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 14:36

* you can either define one point as exit and entry (but then the passengers will be a little bit confused) or much more better: define two points per door, so that everybody can walk through on his right side - like you said!
* the warning ringer you're talking is perhaps possible to script. But our buses won't have such a ringer (it sounds like if you have a second person in the bus who takes care about the entering passengers? Or who is triggering the ringer?)
Nach oben Nach unten
stopp!ng

stopp!ng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 15:14

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
* parking cars are a special feature: you may adjust the density (0-100%) and they will be randomized placed (so they change!).

I simply can't believe that. I never even imagined you would include that feature which is the only reason why I didn't ask, but you just did include it. I'm really looking forward to OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitimeMo 5 Jul - 16:15

And what about alarm before closing door? Will be there? I think that ring who alerts people the closing doors. And I have and idea that if the people hear this alarm, they could getting on faster.. ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Actual Screenshots   screenshots - Actual Screenshots Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Actual Screenshots
Seite 1 von 3Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter