ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Question about game play

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cdmafra

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Question about game play Empty
BeitragThema: Question about game play   Question about game play Icon_minitimeSa 11 Jun - 19:10

Hello,

How can I "write" the route in the "destiny board" (the board above front window) ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

Question about game play Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Question about game play   Question about game play Icon_minitimeSa 11 Jun - 23:47

As I always say... READ THE MANUAL INTENSIVELY

Each destination text has an assigned ZIEL / Rollband number, and if you use MATRIX DISPLAY buses, each route comes with a destination sign automatically, you need to move to/ write the ziel number(for rollbanded buses + if you have a different destination not for timetable) and activate it, if you use matrix display,then directly write the line number (it is 5 numbers, e.g 03728 for M37, 33700 for 337) and the route number (included in manuals of game and many addon routes) so that it is easier Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

Question about game play
Seite 1 von 1