ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)

Nach unten 
+11
Bus2010
Patti98
MAN_Stgt80
Thiago
smiler52
midtown292
Marpe
Waidmannsluster
kopmania
mmeepp
filipe231291
15 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Empty
BeitragThema: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 12:15

SORRY, LINK REMOVED DUE TO BAD CONSTRUCTION.

Well, since this topic is already dead, I'm just going to tell you that this map should be called "Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta" (Milton as the definitive name). It was planned badly for the terminus and timetables, random constructions, issues found and it was incomplete (made it with rush). Sadly, I want to apologize to everybody who has the map and I recommend for you to delete it.

Best regards, Filipe Fernandes

EDIT 8-11-2011: I'm going to work on a new way to share this map, so a new and final version of this map will be released soon. New features can be seen later at the Showroom section and the new link will be updated here.

Zuletzt von filipe231291 am Di 8 Nov - 19:00 bearbeitet; insgesamt 6-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
mmeepp

mmeepp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 13:17

Problem: I followed the readme but the hole map is black. There were no errors.
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 14:25

I don't get it Neutral . Does it need to be fixed?!? Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 14:29

For me everything works fine
This is great map, well done for job.
Problem: i do not getting new tametable in bus when i finished one route..
Nach oben Nach unten
mmeepp

mmeepp

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 14:51

filipe231291 schrieb:
I mean if I load the map everything is black, but I hear the sound.
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 16:24

kopmania schrieb:
For me everything works fine
This is great map, well done for job.
Problem: i do not getting new tametable in bus when i finished one route..

Well, I don't know well about working new timetables because I don't use them, sorry. Which bus line you worked?

My friends, in the readme I forgot one information. This should be after the part when you need the download the scenery objects:
Also, you need to download the D89 ZF mod or bus line 23 as AI bus won't work: http://vistanland.webs.com/OMSI/D89_ZF.rar
Nach oben Nach unten
mmeepp

mmeepp

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 16:58

mmeepp schrieb:
filipe231291 schrieb:
I mean if I load the map everything is black, but I hear the sound.

I dont know why, but now everyting works fine.
Another great map but for me the timetables are too easy. (I drove with about 35 km/h and was 6 mins too early.)
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 17:04

i drove 23 and school line, and on both i didnt get new timetable
Nach oben Nach unten
Waidmannsluster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 17:09

Very nice map, but please take the music out of the video, copyright Marcel Kuhnt and Rüdiger Hülsmann.

mfg Waidmannsluster
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 17:12

Like I said, the bus lines at this map are easy and fast and also is nothing special what I made. But I'm glad that it's working Very Happy
Later, I'm going to work the file to see the timetables and the IBIS codes. There is one which is not included at the video about the code test. And it's not going to work until working on the expansion of this map (Terminal 902 - Casual service). The description says something about what is coming soon and I'm going work on it.
Note that is going to have another bus line - 6: Hospital <-> Edwardville Hospital - and 14T will be another circular, starting at Downtown Bay.
Any suggestions and problems, comment Smile

@Waidmannsluster: I replaced the audio of the video. Now it's processiong. Sorry about that.

Zuletzt von filipe231291 am So 15 Mai - 17:20 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 17:13

Is the route 120 KM as promised? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 17:34

kopmania schrieb:
i drove 23 and school line, and on both i didnt get new timetable

I'm going to work on a file with the timetables which will be available for download.
@kopmania: If you worked bus lines 23 and 83 today, Sunday, I think these are the issues:
- bus line 23 works 7:30am to 1:30pm and 6:30pm to 9:30pm (starting Downtown Station); then, 8am to 1pm and 6pm to 9pm;
- bus line 83 only works between Monday and Friday during school activities (7:30am to 8pm).

Or maybe there are repeated schedules.
@Marpe: I'm not sure and I think you didn't said that. I guess it's less...
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:07

Marpe schrieb:

Are you confusing his map with mine? Razz

Glendale is not Greendale but it looks absolutely fantastic!! I will try it when I have time, but I want to finish V1 of my map. Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:12

Now I see why the confusion lol! lol!
@midtown292: allright, keep on the good work! Your map is also great Smile

Guys, since you've downloaded the maps, does the IBIS working (per example: Line: 01200; Route: 02 -> is it working for you)? Because is not working for user nsoft:

nsoft schrieb:
Hello!

I have a problem with this map.
When I start OMSI and choose this map, I receive message that some objects are changed. If I press Yes, I receive list of these objects:
(not full list)
Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Holzzaun.sco
Sceneryobjects\Nemolus Objekte\Verkehrszeichen\VZ_Mast_StopVorfahrtGewaehren.sco
Sceneryobjects\mueltonne\mueltonneschwarz.sco
.... and so on

After this, I choose line 01200 and route 02. But I receive that the route is false. For other lines the situation is like with 12th route.
Can you help me with my problem?

EDIT: the topic name has been changed because is always going to have version 1.1, because of some issues, changes on the readme file and finally, the timetable.
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 12:17

hi there what days do the 702 run and times as i can not get a line for this service thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 13:12

midtown292 schrieb:
Marpe schrieb:

Are you confusing his map with mine? Razz

Glendale is not Greendale but it looks absolutely fantastic!! I will try it when I have time, but I want to finish V1 of my map. Embarassed
Yeah sorry!
Nach oben Nach unten
mmeepp

mmeepp

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 18:38

filipe231291 schrieb:
Now I see why the confusion lol! lol!
@midtown292: allright, keep on the good work! Your map is also great Smile

Guys, since you've downloaded the maps, does the IBIS working (per example: Line: 01200; Route: 02 -> is it working for you)? Because is not working for user nsoft:

nsoft schrieb:
Hello!

I have a problem with this map.
When I start OMSI and choose this map, I receive message that some objects are changed. If I press Yes, I receive list of these objects:
(not full list)
Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Holzzaun.sco
Sceneryobjects\Nemolus Objekte\Verkehrszeichen\VZ_Mast_StopVorfahrtGewaehren.sco
Sceneryobjects\mueltonne\mueltonneschwarz.sco
.... and so on

After this, I choose line 01200 and route 02. But I receive that the route is false. For other lines the situation is like with 12th route.
Can you help me with my problem?

EDIT: the topic name has been changed because is always going to have version 1.1, because of some issues, changes on the readme file and finally, the timetable.
For me everything what has to work works.
- IBIS including routes and "innenanzeige" in the D92
- beautiful repaints for all SD202
- tickets
- map
- some AI
- nearly all route helpers (you forgot one or two bus stop helpers, but they aren´t important)
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 19:04

smiler52 schrieb:
hi there what days do the 702 run and times as i can not get a line for this service thanks

Bus line 702 works everyday in every 15 minutes at daytime, 30 minutes nightime and 60 minutes at dawn. I think is kind of this timetable. Soon I'll release version 1.1 because of the timetable error. I told that I'm not that good creating timetables, so I checked the one from Grundorf and I'm working on it on this map. Sorry for all of the incovinience and my ignorance Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 19:50

Filipe, tudo funciona em ampla normalidade aqui. Very Happy
Parabéns por este excelente mapa!
Suponho que este é o primeiro mapa português criado Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 21:53

Obrigado Wink

Tell me guys. Should I remain the timetables or change it? Because I changed and some bus lines are not working. At least I have the backup files Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_Stgt80

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Probleme beim Starten !!!!   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 11:50

Wenn ich Glendale starte kommen erst ma dutzend Fehlermeldungen, Sceneryobjekte Sulo Mülltonne nicht gefunden, dann lade ich Start bei Glendale Bus station und bekomme hier Fehlermeldung Zugriffsverletzung in Omsi.exe ....

Warum ???

Wie wird das alles genau entpackt, welcher Ordner kommt wohin ?????????????????????????????????

Wäre für Hilfe echt äußerst dankbar, denn die Strecke scheint echt cool zu sein.
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 15:59

You did anything right and the warning that you find at readme, because you have to download the SULO garbage bins. I think it's strange appearing the Acess Violation.
Sorry that I'm saying this in English because I don't understand German, so I had to translate what you said.
Nach oben Nach unten
Patti98

Anzahl der Beiträge : 99

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 17:40

Das mit den Mülltonnen hatte ich auch aber habe es hinbekommen.
Du must nach Sceneryobjects und dann steht da ja Sulotonnen.
Da gehst du rein und dann kommt der Ordner Mülltonnen und den musst du in den Sceneryobjects-Ordner tun, und Sulotonnen löschen.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus2010

Bus2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 17:58

Las fotos son buenas!!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitimeDo 19 Mai - 18:16

About your timetables (mentioned above)

I think they should be edited so there is a return trip rather than one trip there and one trip back. The times are fine, just the actual structure

I like the new tickets and the map as a whole, you have put a lot of thought into the towns design.

May I ask how branded buses work on this map...because they arent in their green blue etc?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)   Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Glendale Town v.0.0.1 beta (NEW VERSION COMING SOON)
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter