ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R

Nach unten 
+10
midtown292
97OrionVCNG
Zane
Inlja
ediblechickenwing
EDawg
CristianSkytter
Marpe
JayKae
14 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Empty
BeitragThema: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 21:04

I'm very pleased to say that Jarhead has allowed me to 'play' with his M32 Spandau map, to improve some aspects and expand the M32 line out to Dalgow-Doberitz (Havelpark).

It's a brilliant original map by Jarhead, and we're making it even better.

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R M32_v211

More pics (of the map next time!) to follow soon.

Regards,

David R / Jarhead

Zuletzt von David R am So 15 Mai - 21:47 bearbeitet; insgesamt 7-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 21:29

Sweet cannot wait for this one!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 21:29

Hm, sounds fine, but maybe you should stick to one thread instead of creating so many.. I mean, you post a thread for each version of your maps, new maps, everything actually! silent
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 21:51

I'd love to have this map ! cheers
Can't wait !
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 23:22

Marpe schrieb:
Hm, sounds fine, but maybe you should stick to one thread instead of creating so many.. I mean, you post a thread for each version of your maps, new maps, everything actually! silent

Are we limited on bandwidth or something? ..... what's the problem? ...... are we in "Mod" mood tonight? Laughing

It's a new map from the perspective of us working on it collaboratively ...... with a major new extension etc etc etc ........ why do I even need to justify this thread ?!?!?!?

...jeez, some threads are nothing but crap;... at least this relates to a map we're working on for the community ....... Rolling Eyes

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 7:01

David R schrieb:
Marpe schrieb:

Are we limited on bandwidth or something? ..... what's the problem? ...... are we in "Mod" mood tonight? Laughing

It's a new map from the perspective of us working on it collaboratively ...... with a major new extension etc etc etc ........ why do I even need to justify this thread ?!?!?!?

...jeez, some threads are nothing but crap;... at least this relates to a map we're working on for the community ....... Rolling Eyes

David.

I agree with you David. lol! lol! lol! lol!

This should be sweet. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 12:58

Heh. I don't know the definition of "mod mood". Smile

You're gonna make a Spandau COMPLETELY from scratch?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 13:51

No, it's a version made by someone else that David is going to help expand on. This is nothing to do with his own "Modern Spandau" series Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:21

Well you're kind of right, EdibleChickenWing, (it's certainly not a Spandau built from scratch Laughing ), but actually we've decided that this map will be called "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32".

The expansion work has gone really well so far and I've mananged to do the following:-

- Replace the "Heerstr/Nennhauser Damm" terminus from the original map, with one that closely resembles the real one. (Minus the 'McDonalds that sits outside the real one!).

- Improve the "Brunsbutteler Damm, City Limit" terminus area (although even in the real world it's the end of the city and a bit sparse!).

- Lay the road splines & intersections for the extension (which stretches from "Heerstr./Nennhauser Damm" to the Havelpark Shopping Centre at Dallgow-Doberitz.

- Add many new objects along the main Brunsbutteler Damm road, from Rathaus Spandau to Nennhauser Damm.

- Add the "Doberitzer Weg" terminus (which is on Kurzstr / Schulstr), for shortened runs of the 'Dallgow-Doberitz' routing.

This version will come with an installer and all necessary files, and (in theory) should work for all users. (Jarhead's original wouldn't work for some users).

It's a great route, and similarly to the 337 extension to Falkensee, this extension takes you beyond the Berlin City Limit, into Zone C (Dallgow-Doberitz, Havelpark).

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R M32fah10

Cheers,
David.

Zuletzt von David R am So 15 Mai - 12:59 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Inlja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:33

David R schrieb:
Well you're kind of right, EdibleChickenWing, (it's certainly not a Spandau built from scratch Laughing ), but actually we've decided that this map will be called "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32".

The expansion work has gone really well so far and I've mananged to do the following:-

- Replace the "Heerstr/Nennhauser Damm" terminus from the original map, with one that closely resembles the real one. (Minus the 'McDonalds that sits outside the real one!).

- Improve the "Brunsbutteler Damm, City Limit" terminus area (although even in the real world it's the end of the city and a bit sparse!).

- Lay the road splines & intersections for the extension (which stretches from "Heerstr./Nennhauser Damm" to the Havelpark Shopping Centre at Dallgow-Doberitz.

- Add many new objects along the main Brunsbutteler Damm road, from Rathaus Spandau to Nennhauser Damm.

This version will come with an installer and all necessary files, and (in theory) should work for all users. (Jarhead's original wouldn't work for some users).

It's a great route, and similarly to the 337 extension to Falkensee, this extension takes you beyond the Berlin City Limit, into Zone C (Dallgow-Doberitz, Havelpark).

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R M32fah10

Cheers,
David.

David,

I see the route that S+U Rathaus Spandau have 137,M37 and 337.
I think you will use some tiles from Spandau Modern V14.

*off topic:if someone make N30.....sounds great! Laughing

Alex
Nach oben Nach unten
Zane

Zane

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1192

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:37

I hope the Route have many details :O)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trucksimsforum.de
EDawg

EDawg

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 16:50

One question will this route have AI traffic. These maps are awesome, but you can find yourself alone on the route and it kinda takes away from what OMSI was built on. Especially if there are only a handful of tours. That's why I'm so happy the modern spandau will have AI traffic added to it. I wish those routes were drivable. Wink Maybe in the near future!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 20:09

EDawg schrieb:
One question will this route have AI traffic. These maps are awesome, but you can find yourself alone on the route and it kinda takes away from what OMSI was built on. Especially if there are only a handful of tours. That's why I'm so happy the modern spandau will have AI traffic added to it. I wish those routes were drivable. Wink Maybe in the near future!

Hi, yes this map will have AI routes, in addition to the 3 x drivable M32 routes that come with it. Very Happy

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 20:45

I was kinda hoping you two would get together on this one! Nice cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 21:03

1812 schrieb:

Great to see you back, and hope all is well Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 21:08

I've made this little route map, for your driving pleasure when this map is released. Very Happy

It shows all three routes that will feature. They range in distance from 8.2km to 10.5km, and in duration from 19mins - 26mins.

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R M32img10
You can download a better copy (PDF) here:-

http://aussiex.net/omsi/M32_Routes.pdf

Cheers,
David R.

Zuletzt von David R am So 15 Mai - 12:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 21:09

David R schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

All is great thank you... Wife got baby in the bedroom with her, was just thinking about having a few trips.. lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 22:29

1812 schrieb:
David R schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

All is great thank you... Wife got baby in the bedroom with her, was just thinking about having a few trips.. lol

Glad to hear it! Congratulations! ... Never mind the nipper, you must be being a good boy if you're allowed a few OMSI trips Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 0:17

Great an express route!!
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 1:33

Is it? I just though M routes where Metro meaning 24/7 and high frequency? I think I should try and convert a Citaro or Lion's City from vBus to OMSI, as we need one for these kind of routes. Am I right in thinking BVGs Citaros and Lion's City single deckers, as well as their Solaris Urbinos have Voith 4 speed gearboxes like the Lion's City DDs?
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 1:38

David R schrieb:
EDawg schrieb:

Hi, yes this map will have AI routes, in addition to the 3 x drivable M32 routes that come with it. Very Happy

Cheers,
David.

SWEET! bounce cheers bounce cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 7:23

midtown292 schrieb:
Is it? I just though M routes where Metro meaning 24/7 and high frequency? ?

M DOES stand for Metro and IS 24/7, except Sunday, Bank Holidays and Evening runs are reduced (ie from 10 minutes to 20 minutes)
Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 285

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 8:20

That sounds very good.

David, is it possible to create the "Schulstraße" terminus aswell.
Some buses terminates there during weekend.

The "Schulstraße" terminus is after the bus stop "Döbritzer Weg" - in direction to Dallgow-Döberitz there is a turn right into the "Kurzestr." At the end of the "Kurzestr." there is a crossing to the" Schulstr". Behind the crossing there is a loop where the M32 turns around. You can see it in Google Maps/Google Streetview.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 10:38

mobiel schrieb:
That sounds very good.

David, is it possible to create the "Schulstraße" terminus aswell.
Some buses terminates there during weekend.

The "Schulstraße" terminus is after the bus stop "Döbritzer Weg" - in direction to Dallgow-Döberitz there is a turn right into the "Kurzestr." At the end of the "Kurzestr." there is a crossing to the" Schulstr". Behind the crossing there is a loop where the M32 turns around. You can see it in Google Maps/Google Streetview.

Thanks Mobile, this is just the sort of information that is so useful ...... Cool

I'll take a look at this and I'm sure we can include it. Very Happy

Do those buses that terminate at Schulstr show this on their front :-

STAAKEN
DOBERITZER WEG

.... do you know ?

Thanks,
David.

EDIT: Here's a pic of the 'extra' terminus that Mobiel is talking about:-

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Schuls10

Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 285

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 11:02

I don't really know but I guess they show:

STAAKEN
DÖBERITZER WEG

the busstop "Döberitzer Weg" is directly after you turn into the "Kurzestr."
"Schulstr." is only the terminus.

But I think they show as I said. If someone know that it isn't so you can change it in a update.

Thank you for trying to include the terminus - many buses terminates there.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R   [COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[COMING SOON]: "Spandau Modern Part 2: M32" - By Jarhead & David R
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter