ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

What happens when tour is over?

Nach unten 
+2
EDawg
hitmaneidos
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
hitmaneidos

hitmaneidos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

What happens when tour is over? Empty
BeitragThema: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 4:10

I completed all the trips of 92E's morning service. Now the route display (when you press Insert) inside the bus just shows a blank sheet with Betriebsfahrt at the top. What should I do now? Cancel the route and start another one, or something else?
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 4:43

Yup! You can go to the depot or just start a new route lol! lol! lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
hitmaneidos

hitmaneidos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:36

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. Is there anything to do in the depot other than cleaning and refueling?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:38

Well in real life you'd finish your shift and go home, lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 10:38

hitmaneidos schrieb:
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. Is there anything to do in the depot other than cleaning and refueling?

Smoking, eating, waiting lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 23:32

Yeap park up and go home - although in London, they move the buses to be used for the night shift out onto the main road outside the depot save fighting to leave the depot and be late starting the night run.

Am off to do one myself! Night all Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 13:23

After filling the duties,take it to maintenance Razz Or change the time to tomorrow,keep on driving timetables Very Happy
Better still,Change your ZIEL/Rollsign MANUALLY, then pick your own destination,go drive an unscheduled route Razz Thats what I do when I want to do 3-min shuttle Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 13:30

Benedettini schrieb:
After filling the duties,take it to maintenance Razz Or change the time to tomorrow,keep on driving timetables Very Happy
Better still,Change your ZIEL/Rollsign MANUALLY, then pick your own destination,go drive an unscheduled route Razz Thats what I do when I want to do 3-min shuttle Razz

I've done that on the new spandau map on the route 13, set it to the Am omnibushof depot with a timetable.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: What happens when tour is over?   What happens when tour is over? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

What happens when tour is over?
Seite 1 von 1