ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Litter in bus

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

Litter in bus Empty
BeitragThema: Litter in bus   Litter in bus Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 20:01

Hello,

I have a suggestion, that your bus collects litter inside during the course of its service. As passengers leave the bus, newspapers, cans, etc are left on the floor and on seats. Passengers getting on the bus may complain if the inside is dirty.
Pieces of litter could be removed by clicking on them - giving the requirement for the driver to 'walk-through' the bus at termini and inspect the seats.

I had the idea today when I was sitting at a taxi rank and saw a bus driver eject litter from his bus by hitting the brakes when he was going round a roundabout with the doors open. I notice the drivers' cab door swings around as you drive if it is not kept shut - does this mean that it is possible to have 'loose' litter items - such as bottles rolling about the bus?
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Litter in bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Litter in bus   Litter in bus Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 20:46

As other ideas by you,this is nice Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

Litter in bus
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: