ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

travel help

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

travel help Empty
BeitragThema: travel help   travel help Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 21:13

hi all I'm going to be coming to Berlin in the next week or two how do i get from the eurolines coach stn to the centre of Berlin and is there a direct bus from Berlin to SPANDAU and the other places on the map and can i get a day ticket that i can use on all buses thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

travel help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: travel help   travel help Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 21:34

From the central bus station (ZOB) you can take the underground U2 which will take you directly into the heart of Berlin (both western and eastern city). If you want to go by bus, there are the lines M49 and X34 which will take you to Zoologischer Garten Station. There you can change to S-Bahn, underground and regional trains to further progress into the city.
The best choice to get to Berlin-Spandau by bus is line M45 which leaves at Zoologischer Garten station and takes you directly to Rathaus Spandau. Faster options are underground U7, the S-Bahn S3 and S75 and the regional trains RB14 and RE2.
Remember: The former line 92 is now called M37. There are two northern and southern branches of M37 and none will follow the whole former 92 route. So if you want to explore the "real" line 92, you'll have to change at Rathaus Spandau (for the correct southern branch bus will take the wrong northern branch and vice-versa). From Rathaus Spandau to the north: M37 Spandau Freudstr., from Rathaus Spandau to the south: M37 Reimerweg via Sandstr.
Day dicket is at 6,30 EUR, 7 day ticket costs 27,20 EUR
For more information please have a look at www.BVG.de which is also available in English.

Zuletzt von Rüdiger Hülsmann am Sa 30 Apr - 21:50 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

travel help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: travel help   travel help Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 21:42

thanks for that very kind of you
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

travel help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: travel help   travel help Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

travel help