ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DavidHC

DavidHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

[Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Empty
BeitragThema: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 19:44

Hello! I'm new here and I really need a hand... I've searched all topics for my problem but I'm still helpless... I don't speak German and I'm sure this is my first problem. But, also, I'm sure I can find help in English. So... Let's begin.

I try to make a new BVG skin for the D92. Everything works great but until some point. I try to replace the old BVG logo, the old handicapped signs near the back doors and from the front of the bus and to replace the old and ugly Kasse text above the front door.

Also... I'm trying to get rid of old and pale yellow color around the front Matrix. And, finally, I want to put some stickers on windows.

I have advanced knowledge's in Photoshop, I know how to work with masks. But this definitely is stronger that I am. I've read something about some textures and masks here, on the forum, but I don't understand nothing. It's write in German and... read the synopsis. Razz

So... My dear virtual friends and virtual bus driver colleagues. Can I please get some hints? I put some pictures here to let you know exactly what I want to do.

Thank's in advice!

[Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Screen-02l89v

[Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Screen-03l8fv
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.hconline.eu
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 20:26

Small, but helpful advice - watch for texture with "_MA" letters in name. This is a "clipping mask" for your "_BS" texture.
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

BeitragThema: Re: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 20:45

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Small, but helpful advice - watch for texture with "_MA" letters in name. This is a "clipping mask" for your "_BS" texture.

Thanks. I've found this texture... But what should I do with that? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

BeitragThema: Re: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 12:22

I finally manage to figure out how to make textures without old logos.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 14:36

You should reduce, if not even delete for some, some black spots around the displays, the handicapped signs, the BVG (Ost) logos and the fleet numbers to have them done properly. Unless you google up an editor that opens .dds files, which should be helpful after the convertion.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures   [Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[Please HELP] Problems with repaint textures
Seite 1 von 1