ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

d92 Scotturb

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
LinoRocha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 17:44

d92 Scotturb Semttulooxz
d92 Scotturb Semttulo6y
d92 Scotturb Semttulo5ir
d92 Scotturb Semttulo4li
d92 Scotturb Semttulo3us
d92 Scotturb Semttulo2ct

d92 Scotturb 3684274786_a324bafc15

Beta version.

Zuletzt von LinoRocha am So 10 Apr - 11:24 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
beefyman666

beefyman666

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 21:10

Can you make your own repaints and not use others work? If you would have asked to change the logo I wouldn't have a problem, but I would like to ask you to remove this and make your own.

Thank you.
Nach oben Nach unten
Joel_X82

Joel_X82

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 22:11

COPYING ANOTHER PERSONS WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION IS AN ILLEGAL AND ARRESTABLE OFFENCE PLEASE REMOVE THESE IMAGES AND THE LINK.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 22:42

Lol Okay stop there you 2.

First of all you need to first have proof he used one of your repaints to make his.

Secondly, Its a white texture with 3 stripes on.. it's not exactly hard to replicate now is it?

I'm not saying he hasn't stolen your work BUT we must give him the benefit of the doubt considering how easily it is to make that particular repaint Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 22:47

Because beefyman666 has contacted me via PM, it seems I have top step in once again.
beefyman666 complains that you've used his skin "Stagecoach 2" without asking, you've changed the logo and uploaded it as your work.

I've compared these two repaints, and yes, they are very similar. Because of that, I've temporarily removed the download link.

We've already had this topic in another thread before: Stealing the work of others is extremely unfair!

I ask you to explain yourself!
If you are innocent, then don't be shy and explain this to us Wink

PS: Because of the last thread, I'm a bit distrustful, in my opinion the auther has changed his posting there afterwards.
That's why I've recited your post in the following spoiler, just to be sure.

Spoiler:
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
beefyman666

beefyman666

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 22:52

random.monster1981 schrieb:

First of all you need to first have proof he used one of your repaints to make his.

Secondly, Its a white texture with 3 stripes on.. it's not exactly hard to replicate now is it?

I'm not saying he hasn't stolen your work BUT we must give him the benefit of the doubt considering how easily it is to make that particular repaint Wink

It is an easy repaint but that is really not the point.

The proof is below that the original skin is mine. Three images. The first one is mine, the second one is 'his' and the third is 'his' one overlayed ontop of my one and set to 50% transparency.

Mine

'His'

'His' overlayed ontop of mine

As you can see, its identical apart from where he added/removed logos and changed the stripes on the front.

If I didn't think it was my work, I wouldn't have said anything. Pretty easy to tell your own work from someone elses.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 23:23

beefyman666 schrieb:
random.monster1981 schrieb:

It is an easy repaint but that is really not the point.

The proof is below that the original skin is mine. Three images. The first one is mine, the second one is 'his' and the third is 'his' one overlayed ontop of my one and set to 50% transparency.

Mine

'His'

'His' overlayed ontop of mine

As you can see, its identical apart from where he added/removed logos and changed the stripes on the front.

If I didn't think it was my work, I wouldn't have said anything. Pretty easy to tell your own work from someone elses.

Ahhh yes, They do appear to be identical, I didn't think to look at the paints in an image editor *doh*

even the positioning of the stripes is bang on identical..

I agree then that his "work" is of course stolen from you.

Speaking of which, May I ask how you managed to remove the yellow surrounds from the destination boards on your repaints?

I did my own paints a short while ago and they all had the yellow paint surrounding the destination boxes and number displays and I can't figure out on my life how you did it lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
LinoRocha

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 11:23

Hello all.

At first i wan't to say that i'm not here to have trouble with anyone.

Second place, the company ScottUrb was Stagecoach in Portugal, so the bus scheme is the same it was earlier.

I didn't repaint Beefyman skin, i've only put it in photoshop and used the magicwand selection to select the coloured areas and put them in my white template and then repaint it.

If i managed to create my other repaints from scratch, why would i steal this one? It's a bit easy to create.

You have the right to your opinion.

If you think it's stollen work, you can erase my other posts in the forum.

Stay well and have a nice weekend.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 11:31

If I may propose something:

I would suggest that you - LinoRocha and beefyman666 - discuss that via PM.
When you've come to a decision how to go on, you can post it here, so that everybody knows about it.

I know that this is a difficult question, the repaints seem similar, but I really don't know if copying the stripes only is ok or not. It's at you to make this up.

@LinoRocha:
It was not meant as a personal attack or something like that, it's just that we have to solve the problem first. And that's why I've removed the download link.
If you and beefyman666 "make piece", then you can of course put the download link in your first post again!
So, please don't take my action personally Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
LinoRocha

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:20

I can't send PM. I don't know why.

I'm going to ask you a favour. Erase my account and everything related to me in the forum.

Thank you.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 14:12

LinoRocha schrieb:
Hello all.

At first i wan't to say that i'm not here to have trouble with anyone.

Second place, the company ScottUrb was Stagecoach in Portugal, so the bus scheme is the same it was earlier.

I didn't repaint Beefyman skin, i've only put it in photoshop and used the magicwand selection to select the coloured areas and put them in my white template and then repaint it.

If i managed to create my other repaints from scratch, why would i steal this one? It's a bit easy to create.

You have the right to your opinion.

If you think it's stollen work, you can erase my other posts in the forum.

Stay well and have a nice weekend.

even though you have only "used" the colored area's you still used someone else's work which is stealing.
I wouldn't think beefyman would have minded if you had asked him first but you did not.

Please bear this in mind when you next make a paint, design everything yourself and no one would complain.

simple Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 14:30

LinoRocha schrieb:
I can't send PM. I don't know why.

I'm going to ask you a favour. Erase my account and everything related to me in the forum.

Thank you.

I'm asking myself if you're feeling offended?
Again, as I've already written, I did never want to scare you off or anything like that, it's just that I have to do my job as a moderator in such a case.

By the way, I don't have the permission to delete your account, if you really want it, I'll contact Marcel.
But please think about it once again, it would be a pity Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
LinoRocha

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 17:36

It's not your fault or anyone else.

I understand your job here.
Well i just want to talk to beefyman to solve this.

I'll continue to participate here.

Thank you for all the help.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 17:43

Nice to hear Wink

You've written that you're having problems sending PM...
If you haven't found another way to talk to beefyman666 yet, maybe I can help?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

d92 Scotturb Empty
BeitragThema: Re: d92 Scotturb   d92 Scotturb Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

d92 Scotturb
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: Addon Downloads :: Bus Mods, Bus Repaints-
Gehe zu: