ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Automatic HOF selection

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Automatic HOF selection Empty
BeitragThema: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 1:14

This has been bugging me, but it seems that OMSI automatically select the correct HOF file for two of the default routes, for every other route, including my route, it does not select the correct HOF file, so what am I doing wrong? How does one get OMSI to automatically select the correct HOF file for the route?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 9:27

When creating new bus, just select appropriate hof file you need from the list Wink

But if you want the game to choose always a hof file accorded to the map, you have to change it in global.cfg file which you can find in direcory Omsi/Maps/(map name) Smile

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 11:16

CristianSkytter schrieb:
When creating new bus, just select appropriate hof file you need from the list Wink

But if you want the game to choose always a hof file accorded to the map, you have to change it in global.cfg file which you can find in direcory Omsi/Maps/(map name) Smile

Regards.
Tried that, it does not work!
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 11:22

Can you choose desired hof file manually when creating new bus?
Or it's not avaible?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 11:26

Sure I can choose one manually, but would perfer when the Simulator automatically selects the correct file though.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 11:36

I figured it out, The standard tag depot within global.cfg does not refer to the created HOF file, it really refers to the [aigroup] within the ailists.cfg file. So I changed the name of it from the name of my HOF file to "Busses", then changed the name last last of the AI group to that of the HOF file. Hopefully other route mappers can take note of this.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 11:42

I was wirting exactly same when I saw your responce Very Happy
Lemme know if it works.

And right - my bad.
Been thinking about ailist.cfg ofc, not global.cfg Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Automatic HOF selection   Automatic HOF selection Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Automatic HOF selection
Seite 1 von 1