ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to make steering neutral faster?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
kwong2469

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

How to make steering neutral faster? Empty
BeitragThema: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 14:01

Sometimes I have a big turn ,but I felt steering neutral is very Slow.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 17:35

How do you think real drivers turn? Very Happy

It's bus simulator, not just a game Wink

Keep that in mind Wink

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 20:41

Drive by mouse! and with the increase of speed, you could smoothly take turns without having passengers complaining.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
dummybas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 5:29

krtz07 schrieb:
Drive by mouse! and with the increase of speed, you could smoothly take turns without having passengers complaining.
mouse is surely much better than the keyboard, but "smooth" means you can't get enough steer lock when needed. as on sd-200 for example, you get 3.5turns from straight forward to left(or right) lock. when you get to 30kmh, your steerlock is "smoothed" to just 2 turns... the lost 1.5 turns is crutial on narrow streets and mountain roads.
and on some extreme conditions like emergency braking and manuvering, this character becomes even more annoying... Sad
so in my point of view, this character is kind of "driving aid" , and should appear as an option(maybe in later versions).
but if some one could disable it with some scripting, i'll be grateful. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:35

kwong2469 schrieb:
Sometimes I have a big turn ,but I felt steering neutral is very Slow.
I would like to know how to make the steering neutral slower via the mouse control as well. Are there any options that controls that? So if I could take an turn at higher speeds, the bus will be able to flip over.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to make steering neutral faster?   How to make steering neutral faster? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 1