ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?

Nach unten 
+6
Panasonic44
random.monster1981
midtown292
Startrekkevster
Scenicruiser
Andyc22
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Empty
BeitragThema: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 21:22

I think either of these buses or even better.. Both of them! Would be a great addition to the game. I know it will take a while for somebody to make a whole new bus model with the interior and the sounds but they would be amazing to drive in OMSI with all the detail the game has. Much better than Midtown Madness 2.

Sadly I have no idea how to program anything and I have never tried to do 3D programming so I can't make any buses for the game, if I was qualified in 3D programming though I would be making both of these buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 6:40

I want Volvo 8700(LE), Volvo 9700, Lahti Scala, Carrus Star and so on, but I don`t make requests. Because I thing nobody here do nothing because of request. They do what they want and if you are lucky somebody may do the bus you want, but not because of any request, but because the modemaker himself/herself like the bus, and thing its maybe good addon for OMSI.

You only lose time when making request, nobody will never make bus because you or anybody want! And we really need to wait for first addon buses, before any requests. Modeling is not easy and it takes lot a time, so model maker really need to like about the bus he is modelling.

My english if funny, is it not?
Nach oben Nach unten
Andyc22

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 13:12

No I can understand your English well Smile

I agree that requesting for things won't help, i'm not requesting these buses, just asking if anybody has plans to make them because I know they are popular buses in the UK.
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 22:40

Well ive already done the sounds for a metrobus so just need something to put it on.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 13:57

I might try to convert one from MM2
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 20:08

midtown292 schrieb:

Assuming you mean Joey's I would ask permission beforehand Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Panasonic44

Panasonic44

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 14:40

random.monster1981 schrieb:
midtown292 schrieb:

I would like to know, how to convert these buses from mm2 to OMSI? or If someone could mody i do have setup.exe of these buses? Thank You

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? 110
Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? 210
Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Citaro10

OR GTA SAn Adreas
Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Gta_sa10
Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Gtasar10
Nach oben Nach unten
http://panasonic44.webs.com
Andyc22

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 17:17

Those buses would look amazing in OMSI, hopefully some computer programming whizkid (meant in a good way!) will have the skills to produce some great buses for OMSI in the future. Would love to see that Leyland National on OMSI too.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fleetline7221

Fleetline7221

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 17:24

Panasonic44 schrieb:
midtown292 schrieb:

I would like to know, how to convert these buses from mm2 to OMSI? or If someone could mody i do have setup.exe of these buses? Thank You

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? 110

That would be my model to which you have no permission to edit so don't.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 18:34

To behonest you'd have to rework all of the models (Most MM2 arn't very good and very low detail ) and get the required permission, You'd might aswel just save time and start learning to model ur self
Nach oben Nach unten
Panasonic44

Panasonic44

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 18:53

1st Thanks for all the comments, I think i will start from scratch.

2nd, Sorry, i did used the bus pics as a expable, But theses buses are from mm2 website & GTA Filefont.

3rd If i was going to modify these buses i would have to ask the persons permission.

PS i don't see your name or any menion about Leyland Atlantean which is in the pics.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fleetline7221

Fleetline7221

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 18:59

Panasonic44 schrieb:

2nd, Sorry, i did used the bus pics as a expable, But theses buses are from mm2 website & GTA Filefont.

3rd If i was going to modify these buses i would have to ask the persons permission.

PS i don't see your name or any menion about Leyland Atlantean which is in the pics.

Well I sure remember making the thing, my name on the mm2 forum I released it on was YR-6200 for your information.
Nach oben Nach unten
Panasonic44

Panasonic44

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 19:13

Fleetline7221 schrieb:
Panasonic44 schrieb:

Well I sure remember making the thing, my name on the mm2 forum I released it on was YR-6200 for your information.

Sorry.....
Nach oben Nach unten
LeemyLOVE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 22:06

Fleetline7221 schrieb:
Panasonic44 schrieb:

And a great little machine to drive it was. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeSo 1 Mai - 21:26

midtown292 schrieb:

I meant one of the Hong Kong ones with Cummins engine and I do not think they would mind Wink

Oh, hiya LeemyLOVE!! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 13:48

midtown292 schrieb:
midtown292 schrieb:

I meant one of the Hong Kong ones with Cummins engine and I do not think they would mind Wink

Oh, hiya LeemyLOVE!! Cool

good good, you know who I am obviously Wink ( Gizmo ) Razz Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
LeemyLOVE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeFr 10 Jun - 16:23

Hey! I don't play OMSI, I'm just very interested in what's going on. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeMi 17 Aug - 12:52

There was someone who WAS thinking of it... have no idea wether he is or not... have not heard from him in some time...

Sorry Pal
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeDo 18 Aug - 11:05

Smallhail741 schrieb:
There was someone who WAS thinking of it... have no idea wether he is or not... have not heard from him in some time...

Sorry Pal

I'd make one if it weren't for the requirement of needing Blender, I could make a decent one in Zmodeller but it would need to be animated for the doors etc, I'll see what I feel like in the near future though!
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeDo 18 Aug - 12:16

Smallhail741 schrieb:

Sorry Pal

I'd make one if it weren't for the requirement of needing Blender, I could make a decent one in Zmodeller but it would need to be animated for the doors etc, I'll see what I feel like in the near future though!

Hm... i suppose that is a big problem... and then you've got all the problems of going out and recording sounds for a bus which is effectively extinct... But if you do choose to, i wish you luck and i can help with Beta Testing Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitimeDo 18 Aug - 16:49

Smallhail741 schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:

Sorry Pal

Hm... i suppose that is a big problem... and then you've got all the problems of going out and recording sounds for a bus which is effectively extinct... But if you do choose to, i wish you luck and i can help with Beta Testing Smile

An Olympian wouldn't be a problem though, Up here in Cumbria we have a fair amount of them still running, Normally Alexander RL Olympians are in service so it shouldn't be too difficult to effectively model one with an accurate/semi accurate interior.

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? 5324643260_6b0478637e_z
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?   Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Anyone thinking of making a MCW Metrobus or Leyland Olympian?
Seite 1 von 1