ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Empty
BeitragThema: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 23:53

weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Untitl10

I get the H CFX this its only started recently :S very annoying don't know how to get rid of it either !
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 9:48

The CFX logo in the display box is weird...normally everything should be gray when no model is found. Maybe your graphics card driver?
Anyway, this looks as if the model o3d is distorted in some way. A reason might be that it contains faces with no texture assigned to them. You can try with a copy of than model: Re-texture all faces with just one texture and try again. If it works, there are some texture problems in it. What modelling software do you use? Maybe the o3d converter has problems converting an x-file that hasn't been exported from Blender.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 11:09

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The CFX logo in the display box is weird...normally everything should be gray when no model is found. Maybe your graphics card driver?
Anyway, this looks as if the model o3d is distorted in some way. A reason might be that it contains faces with no texture assigned to them. You can try with a copy of than model: Re-texture all faces with just one texture and try again. If it works, there are some texture problems in it. What modelling software do you use? Maybe the o3d converter has problems converting an x-file that hasn't been exported from Blender.

I use 3ds max then convert to .3ds formart and then in blender to .X file them us omsi convert, this is very strange for me could i maybe send you the 3ds file and check it outif you have the time just to see if im doing somthing wrong ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 11:15

You can send me the x-file and I will have a look.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 11:53

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
You can send me the x-file and I will have a look.

I mailed you the file :-) please let me know how you get on
Nach oben Nach unten
Swiss_Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitimeFr 1 Apr - 19:34

I've recently had a similar thing happen to me with all the sd200 busses in preview mode. Instead of seeing a rotating bus I am positioned within the bus and the interior is rotating. If I select a bus to drive the driver just bounces about as if he were using a pogo stick!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?    weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

weird CFX in the corner of screen while play Omsi?
Seite 1 von 1