ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New bus route not working!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

New bus route not working! Empty
BeitragThema: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 22:36

I have added a new bus route to my current map, which interlines with another bus route, but the ai won't display the entire destination, just the branch letter and number. Also, the people refuse to get on the bus, and after the interlining ends, there are no people to pick up, and the dynamic display shows no bus for schedule, when I already set up the timetable
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 23:41

Amy Rose schrieb:
I have added a new bus route to my current map, which interlines with another bus route, but the ai won't display the entire destination, just the branch letter and number. Also, the people refuse to get on the bus, and after the interlining ends, there are no people to pick up, and the dynamic display shows no bus for schedule, when I already set up the timetable
I tired interlining on my route on several different routes so far, interlining works!! Have to make sure that your terminus name is exactly the same name of that of the name of the stop in the simulator. To debug your situation, get rid of the interlining to see determined what the issue is... It is likely that your HOF file is not updated for that bus, or you forgot something in the route editor.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 23:43

I am rechecking my bus stops, since there is around 60 bus stops according to my profile which assumed 1 stop = 1 minute over 60 minute range. Will check back in a couple of hours
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 1:01

The original 19km route now only displays my first route, instead of bayview from the subway, its davisville to the subway
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 18:23

Amy Rose schrieb:
The original 19km route now only displays my first route, instead of bayview from the subway, its davisville to the subway
Well if you pm me with a link to the files for the route, I could take an look into it...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 18:23

will do in a moment
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 9:38

Make sure you've used correct terminus in editor as well as in hof file.
Terminus name must be same as last bus stop of the route.
"*.hof" file should include [infosystem_trip] with code of terminus you chose.

The destination point also should be created in ".hof" file with "[addterminus]" keyword (not with [addterminus_allexit].

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 13:01

Hof Creator is where I do better for such long and complex routes, while I edit the original .hof files if its nice and clean
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 18:07

Amy Rose schrieb:
Hof Creator is where I do better for such long and complex routes, while I edit the original .hof files if its nice and clean

Yes, you're right.
But for me, it's better to work with the original file. It's my wont Very Happy

But remember - work with editor is as important as with HOF Creator Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New bus route not working!   New bus route not working! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New bus route not working!
Seite 1 von 1