ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Something the modellers could keep in mind

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

Something the modellers could keep in mind Empty
BeitragThema: Something the modellers could keep in mind   Something the modellers could keep in mind Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 22:29

The bus is a GMC newlook aka fishbowl, been around since the 1950s, production ended in the late 80s and now that they are dropping dead left and right, especially with the low flow eco friendly bus rules taking into place, I'm just asking for such a bus to be modelled. There are 3 videos posted below which is taken by someone else with an HD video camera at around 2002. Interior and dashboard pictures will follow.

This is the closes I can find for the dashboard (use imagination)
Something the modellers could keep in mind 5041366489_855d85c7d0
I am pretty sure this will end up with a lot of polys, since this is a heavily curved bus, unlike the modern breadboxes on wheels
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: Something the modellers could keep in mind   Something the modellers could keep in mind Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 23:05

This would be an amazing bus to see. I've personally seen a lot of models of this type/style of bus, so I would hope that bringing it and converting it to OMSI wouldn't be hard.

Best of luck with this request-thingie Amy, I hope to see this fulfilled!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Something the modellers could keep in mind   Something the modellers could keep in mind Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 23:08

Even if it doesn't, I could learn some modelling over the summer break and then try to make it good, since OMSI is about quality, not which game has the most buses contest, although I would start with a simple bus, like the Newflyer D88-89 series
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: Something the modellers could keep in mind   Something the modellers could keep in mind Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 23:20

Amy Rose schrieb:
since OMSI is about quality, not which game has the most buses contest

Of course, in the end quality would be much preferred over an abundance of random and poorly done buses. However a little more variety in types of buses we could drive couldn't hurt?

As much as I love the double deckers with a little more heart then I did before this game, I still would love to be able to play this game with a simple single decker bus, and if it happened to be one from my local area(the GM, Novabus or new flyer) It would just make this game that much sweeter.

Anyways, I still hope to see this fulfilled one day.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Something the modellers could keep in mind   Something the modellers could keep in mind Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Something the modellers could keep in mind
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Vehicle construction-
Gehe zu: