ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension

Nach unten 
+13
Neven
dimke
EDawg
JunGRail
GLaDOS
flippy1008
Scenicruiser
Olivier
baumi
Jason
JayKae
AtomicPlayboy
17 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Empty
BeitragThema: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 12:57

This project is now CLOSED as I have left this forum and my account is in the process of being closed.

The trolls, and thoughtless people around here get more support and greater defence than the people who are trying to work tirelessly to bring creations and enjoyment to others.

David

Hi all,

Just to let you know my next map project. Very Happy

I will be modelling the BVG Line 337 which runs;

(Galenstr) > S+U BHF RATHAUS SPANDAU > Moritzstr > Hohenzollernring > Falkensee Ch > Kolner Str > Falkensee, Am Gutspark > FALKENSEE Bahnhof

Although this will in fact be an 'upgrade' to my "Spandau Modern M37, 137" map, it will in reality consist of a 5.1km extension of the original 'Berlin-Spandau' map. The extension will run from near Freudstr, continuing up Falkensee Ch (as it becomes Spandauer Str) and on up to the city of Falkensee (formally beyond the limits of Berlin, and in the past, within the DDR / East Germany).

Clearly this involves a lot more scenery design and placement as was the case with the "M37, 137" map, but at least time will be saved because the M37 and 137 are already done!

This map will give you the M37, 137 and 337 lines all in one map. Some 137 journeys become the 337 at Rathaus Spandau, to continue to Falkensee so I hope to model this too.

No timescale yet, and I expect one or two more releases of the current 'Spandau Modern' map first with final fixes and improvements. I can't start Project 337 until that is done.

Here's a quick pic to warm your appetite:-

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Flk10

Cheers,
David.

(User name changed due to nutters on forum)

Zuletzt von David Rogers am Do 31 März - 11:31 bearbeitet; insgesamt 11-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
AtomicPlayboy

AtomicPlayboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 14:02

Cool looking forward to this.
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 19:38

Awesome mate, I cannot wait, I love your maps!
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 21:47

I am struggling to keep up with your new releases Laughing , well done mate for all your hard work, I am looking forward to this already.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
baumi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 159

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 4:53

I really like the idea of building up a modern part of berlin, because this is near to the original OMSI, like an official update.

So I hope you will modelling a big part round of Spandau

Keep up your good work, hopefully more to come!

Thanks and cheers!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 13:39

When completed, this extension to the Spandau Modern map will only be available by email request to OMSI.addons@gmail.com.

You will need to provide your forum name on this forum, when requesting the file.

Thanks,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Olivier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 14:48

davidrogers schrieb:

When completed, this extension to the Spandau Modern map will only be available by email request to OMSI.addons@gmail.com.

You will need to provide your forum name on this forum, when requesting the file.

Thanks,
David.
That makes no sense. After a given period time, your extension will be all over the internet anyway. If you don't want to release your add-ons, you shouldn't, but you can't release it to a selected group of persons. They can upload it to add-on websites.
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 15:36

Olivier schrieb:
davidrogers schrieb:

Thanks,
David.
That makes no sense. After a given period time, your extension will be all over the internet anyway. If you don't want to release your add-ons, you shouldn't, but you can't release it to a selected group of persons. They can upload it to add-on websites.

Don`t you have an email?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 15:38

Olivier schrieb:

Don't let it concern you ...... your opinions aren't concerning me..... Wink

Zitat :
You can't release it to a selected group of persons

Really bizarre how you feel entitled to tell me what I can and can't do...... What a funny guy. Laughing

affraid

You can feel free to try to 'flame' some more on here if you like, but I recognise a flamer and a troll when I hear one, so I won't be wasting my time replying to you young man. farao

David.
(User name changed due to nutters on forum)

Nach oben Nach unten
Olivier

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 17:13

System Addict schrieb:
Really bizarre how you feel entitled to tell me what I can and can't do...... What a funny guy. Laughing
I'm just saying that it is impossible to keep something to yourself, because it will be uploaded to add-on websites. I don't think you have a lot of experience with add-ons for simulators, but concerning MSTS (Microsoft Train Simulator) 'private' add-ons have shown up everywhere.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 17:49

Ok,

Ive read some heated exchanges between you, System and that other bloke and this HAS to stop!

System has produced 3 excellent maps within 3 weeks, and made many changes TO SUIT YOU.

The simple way around your issue Oliivier is just 'shake hands' with System, call a truce, and ask for the file, and it is then his choice if you get it or not. He has basically worked really hard, and when he gets his head bitten off like that, especailly as he says, he is doing it for free, I understand where he is coming from.

Now not be heavily bias towards System, I understand your point. OMSI has been leaked illegally over the internet as well, much like pretty much any other game, and so do many add-ons.

I don't know if System just wants constant praise all the time, or if he allows constructive feedback rather than 'I don't like the voice', which any dumb idiot can say, and tell its not helpful.

But on a note...lets calm this all down a bit now. System keep up the work...and also I want this map Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:26

Olivier schrieb:
I don't think you have a lot of experience with add-ons for simulators, but concerning MSTS (Microsoft Train Simulator) 'private' add-ons have shown up everywhere.

Mmmm... 20+ years experience of Flight Simulator from Version 1.0 to FSX, MSTS, BVE, Railworks, Trainz, CBS, WoS, blah, blah, blah, blah .........

I have more experience with transport simulators than you have breadth of mind ............... it really is freaky how you make such wild assumptions.

Why would you state "I don't think you have experience of other simulators" without knowing anything about me....?

....... unless it was purely to 'flame' ??

[troll] Olivier [/troll]

Flippy - Constant praise is of no interest to me. I only do what anyone who learns the editor and applies some creativity, imagination and hard work could do. I do expect courtesy and politeness though. Not a lot to ask? Constructive feedback has been given by many people for my maps, and it's led to the maps improving. However someone stating "the voices are shit" is not constructive is it? (Bear in mind that Wesley edited his original post so it can't be seen now). How would you react if someone said "your rota thingys are a waste of time and shit" ..... would it annoy you a little given the time you put into them?

Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:35

I absolutely agreee with you. You should not have to put up with critism of that level, or any level really. I understand your frustration. In fact its actually quite upsetting for it to get to such a level where you have to 'limit' the download to invite only. All I was trying to portray in my message was that both you and Olivier just try and netrualise it a bit because from both parties its not giving either of you a good name if I'm honest. Fair play your defending your hard earned work, and even I would go to that level, but it wont be long before a mod does both your arses in lol!

Despite earlier claims made by me, I still thoroughly support your work. You obviously put a lot of effort in and each time you manage to produce good results...don't give up now man. Stay Strong! POWER! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:37

This knobhead "Olivier" wants banning, such a prick.
Nach oben Nach unten
Olivier

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:38

System Addict schrieb:
Olivier schrieb:
I don't think you have a lot of experience with add-ons for simulators, but concerning MSTS (Microsoft Train Simulator) 'private' add-ons have shown up everywhere.

Mmmm... 20+ years experience of Flight Simulator from Version 1.0 to FSX, MSTS, BVE, Railworks, Trainz, CBS, WoS, blah, blah, blah, blah .........

I have more experience with transport simulators than you have breadth of mind ............... it really is freaky how you make such wild assumptions.

Why would you state "I don't think you have experience of other simulators" without knowing anything about me....?

Simple, you behave like a child so I assumed you weren't over 15. Knowing that you're over 20 makes it even sadder that you have to play a game of excluding people from your content. I really see no reason why you would. Plus, it's not efficient and not effective:
1) You have to keep answering e-mails about it.
2) After a while, it will show up at add-on websites.

But if it pleases you that you can decide who plays with your game, I won't bother you.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 19:53

Olivier schrieb:
System Addict schrieb:
Olivier schrieb:

Simple, you behave like a child so I assumed you weren't over 15. Knowing that you're over 20 makes it even sadder that you have to play a game of excluding people from your content. I really see no reason why you would. Plus, it's not efficient and not effective:
1) You have to keep answering e-mails about it.
2) After a while, it will show up at add-on websites.

But if it pleases you that you can decide who plays with your game, I won't bother you.

Admin: Photograph deleted!!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 20:47

System Addict schrieb:

Thanks,
David.

Sounds like a good idea, sorry you're having so much issue with people on the forum, a tiny bit of advice, just make sure there are no hitches in your maps before uploading, save too many uploads of v1, 2 etc. Keep up the good work definitely, but i'm a music producer by trade and one thing i like is to make sure levels are sitting well before pushing it out to people Wink

From one creator to another Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 22:18

Olivier schrieb:

That would be great, thanks Olivier. I look forward to not being bothered by you further.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 22:28

Look forward to this one too mate.. as usual... If it's only available to a selected few I am happy with that as I am sure you will allow me in on that group Wink

As the creator of ANY addon to ANY simulator game, how anyone can say you don't have the right to share it with a few, or even share it with no one is completely out of their mind! You are under no obligation whatsoever.. I know I don't need to tell YOU that, just pointing out to those with no brains around here...

Keep up the good work, if you don't wish to share your addons, I for one, although would miss them greatly, would understand 1000% Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 23:23

Don't pay attention System Addict - You work fast, and OMSI has laid the hard work for us to create something new, although developing buildings is a challenging task.

We need some english tutorials Wink Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 1:44

Can't wait for this addon! cheers cheers cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
dimke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 3:45

Walker schrieb:

Walker, please remove these kind of pictures. They really do not add any value to the discussion and have nothing to do with OMSI or anything related to it.
I don't think this is something to joke about...

Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 4:51

Looking forward very much to your addon as well. cheers
Keep up the superb work dear friend.
Greetings from Windsor.

Off topic
I agree with dimke. Walker, it would be nice if you could remove that image please.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 13:14

Hi David,

Is the 337 a 24 Hour route as well or is it same as the 92 in a sense that it ends at 1AM - Im just a lover of night buses, less traffic, less people, tighter timetable means you can cruise at 50 /60kmh
Nach oben Nach unten
Fabi

Fabi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1120

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 15:46

JunGRail schrieb:
Hi David,

Is the 337 a 24 Hour route as well or is it same as the 92 in a sense that it ends at 1AM - Im just a lover of night buses, less traffic, less people, tighter timetable means you can cruise at 50 /60kmh
As you can see there (=> http://www.vbb-fahrinfo.de/hafas/fbo2/p2w/query-p2w.exe/Bus_337.pdf?pathinfo=/dn&dwn=25/25g4rv2k4g8iyg44_1_1.pdf , i hope the hyperlink works fine in a few hours...) the line 337 ends in the night (earlier than die 92) and starts again in the morning.
Only busses starting with "M" run 24 hours.

Im really looking toward this addon!

Regards, Fabi
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: My next map project: Falkensee Extension
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter