ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Financial assistance for new modellers

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Speedy_Sticks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

Financial assistance for new modellers Empty
BeitragThema: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeDi 10 Nov - 23:40

I will offer £30 a month to anybody who wants to produce a top quality bus or coach for OMSI!

Anybody interested?!?!

Cheers

James
news@transportradio.co.uk
Nach oben Nach unten
wu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeMi 11 Nov - 6:12

does that mean you want someone to make the bus mod you like for OMSI? or it means there is a lack of modelers in OMSI team?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeMi 11 Nov - 7:55

This offer by Speedy Sticks has nothing to do with our team!

@Speedy_Sticks: don't you think it is a bit too early to make such an offer?
Nach oben Nach unten
Speedy_Sticks

BeitragThema: Nope!   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeMi 11 Nov - 9:52

Not to early at all!

This is an offer from Transport News TV. I know their alot of good modelers out their who do great looking buses and coaches for 'games' such as Midtown Madness 2 etc. I just want and need them to realise and start the ball rolling on a simulator with such great potential.

I don't think people realise that their models could be used by manufactures of both bodies and chassis' for promoting their exsisting and new products which haven't even been unveiled yet! It should be relitively easy to program the charateristics of a new chassis into OMSI to reprodce the ride to what the manufactures think it will really be like.

Also for bus and coach companies to help their drivers train on certian types. Etc

This offer applies to models which are up to the standard of the MAN SD200 which is the bus on the video.

I have got quite good audio equipment, so I could try helping to get help with soundsets for people.

Cheers

James
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeSo 22 Nov - 0:02

My self personally I'd wait until the simulator has been released first before making such an offer. I am a 3d modeler and accepting this offer when the aforementioned simulator is still in its alpha stage is a very dangerous move.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeFr 11 Dez - 21:10

Speedy_Sticks schrieb:
Not to early at all!

This is an offer from Transport News TV. I know their alot of good modelers out their who do great looking buses and coaches for 'games' such as Midtown Madness 2 etc. I just want and need them to realise and start the ball rolling on a simulator with such great potential.

I don't think people realise that their models could be used by manufactures of both bodies and chassis' for promoting their exsisting and new products which haven't even been unveiled yet! It should be relitively easy to program the charateristics of a new chassis into OMSI to reprodce the ride to what the manufactures think it will really be like.

Also for bus and coach companies to help their drivers train on certian types. Etc

This offer applies to models which are up to the standard of the MAN SD200 which is the bus on the video.

I have got quite good audio equipment, so I could try helping to get help with soundsets for people.

Cheers

James

Hi,

I model coaches. I am willing to model any coach for you providing you provide blueprints.

Neoplans, caetano leventes or jonckheere's are preferable but its your choice.

I am a 3D modeler and I model with 3ds max 9, I can achieve outstanding renders, detail, or fps depending on the game.

I am also familiar with HTTP scripting, I love the concept of you site and would be willing to help construct it.

I can do an unlimited amount of work for you, my target goal is to gain money to by able to get a new pc which will aid my in my game developing and modding. Then Im sure we can agree to a more affordable price?

Jacob.
Nach oben Nach unten
Speedy_Sticks

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeFr 11 Dez - 21:49

Do u have any pictures of your previous work?

Cheers

James S Welling
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeFr 11 Dez - 21:57

Speedy_Sticks schrieb:
Do u have any pictures of your previous work?

Cheers

James S Welling

Hi,

Yes.

Im in the works of making a Jonckheere Monaco, you may know of them from the oxford tube bus service.

Financial assistance for new modellers Baked5
Financial assistance for new modellers Baked6
Financial assistance for new modellers Baked7
Financial assistance for new modellers Baked8
Financial assistance for new modellers Baked13

The pictures you see are outdated, for example the front intersect from front to side is quite sharp at one point. This has been fixed, the mirrors have been replaced and several other details have been worked on. Also the wheels are only there to add affect and are in no way final.

Heres a Caetano:

Financial assistance for new modellers Baked9

It needs grills, and other details. I want to redo the roof because you can see where it transfers from the front curve to the top which isn't good at all. I also have lots of details to add.

The pictures are low quality due to the file hoster, I did have my own website but the server is being transfered. I am prepare to email you high quality renders if needs be.

I may also point out that I am fully capeable of animation, although what you see here isn't a bus or anything bus related. It is an example of my video and animation skills (HD) Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtlz_qZfTk0
Regards,

Jacob

Edit, also note that detail and looks had to be sacrificed for good fps as its made for a highly intensive phyiscs game. The model I would make to you would be a lot more poly intensive which would make it look better.

Presuming the game uses high poly models which it looks like it does.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitimeSo 14 März - 21:59

I can find great blueprints and pictures of any coach, eventually city buses. I saw Marcel say that map building will be relatively easy, so i'm in for maps, but i need coaches for my maps so if Speedy_Sticks agree i could help Jacob1029 in finding blueprints, my first guesses are Mercedes Benz Tourismo, Mercedes Benz Citaro, Mercedes Benz O405.....

Cheers, Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Financial assistance for new modellers   Financial assistance for new modellers Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Financial assistance for new modellers
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Vehicle construction-
Gehe zu: