ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)

Nach unten 
+38
psx0388
Jason23
rule84
alphastrike
dimke
7-11
thry2002
Holzroller
LightingTechie
RascarDK
twm
Dave
poweredbycng
fredrik.v
Seasoup
Innsbrucker
midtown292
chrisrose1993
Fabi
Patti98
Agora-RATP
ESWE2011
Alexander
Sandman12249
EDawg
Neven
JayKae
Giovanni
tomtoon
JunGRail
mobiel
Highway to Hell
Marpe
NahverkehrFan
gneb
Jason
GLaDOS
42 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:08

Hi David,

Ok bear with me on this one as I only had half hour this evening to try this out and then I can't get back on for 2-3 days, so desperately wanted to try it out. I think I found an issue but please bear in mind I was learning a new route so this could be me...

I went to spek.. can't remember the full name... anyways.. on my return journey it said my second stop on my timetable was U Rathaus Spandau?

Other than that... I LOVE what I see so far, just wish i had time to go back for more and try the rest out.. but I can see lots of changes, lots of great ammendments to the map in my very quick first glance. You have outshone yourself yet again!!!

You asked for people to say if they wanted the other bus stops recording for the announcements.. Yes I would love this if anyone else would too...

THANK YOU
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:21

Hi 1812,

[Edit: Yes error confirmed. now corrected and V2 available. Link updated at the top of the the thread].

Cheers!
David.

Zuletzt von davidrogers am So 27 März - 18:58 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:24

Ive noticed in the timetable, it says rathaus spandau straight after spektfield before IM spelktfield.. it happens for waldkrakenhaus to hanneberg.

Ive also noticed the IBIS2 onboard info is wrong(announcements + board). when I was on the 137 for reimerweg to freudstr, the board started from freudstr to reimerweg.
same with waldkrakenhaus to hanneberg, the board went from spektfield to hanneberg..

apart from this issues, its a great map david Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:26

davidrogers schrieb:

Hi 1812,

I did see that IBIS issue (where Rathaus Spandau comes up following a return leg from Spektefeld) early on in testing. I thought I'd resolved it but perhaps not.

I'll look at it in V2. Very Happy ... in the meantime, to avoid the issue, when you reach Spektefeld as your terminus simply press 'Route' on the IBIS and select the number for your return leg; (02 I think from memory). The issue with Rathaus Spandau coming up only seems to happen when you let the return 'route' switch over automatically in the IBIS. ... I think! Laughing

Cheers,
David.

I messed up on the automatic bit so I did actually type in the return route again, using your system of 3700 (route2) then 13728, this is when i got that on the timetable so I think it could be both ways sorry...

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have it all sorted out in V2.. give us all a chance to spot anything else though before you make v2.. I would hate for you to have to make v3 too lol... I hopefully will be back on it tues/wed. Can't wait to see the rest of it..
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:28

tomtoon schrieb:
Ive noticed in the timetable, it says rathaus spandau straight after spektfield before IM spelktfield.. it happens for waldkrakenhaus to hanneberg.

Ive also noticed the IBIS2 onboard info is wrong(announcements + board). when I was on the 137 for reimerweg to freudstr, the board started from freudstr to reimerweg.
same with waldkrakenhaus to hanneberg, the board went from spektfield to hanneberg..

apart from this issues, its a great map david Smile

I'll take a look at these. Are you sure you're not jsut entering the wrong IBIS 'Route' code? ... it sounds like it, if the destinations are there but in reverse order... Very Happy

...but I will check these now.

[EDIT: You're absolutely right, the destinations are the wrong way around in the IBIS lists for the 137 journeys. Thanks for spotting this. Just fixed it. V2 available at the top of the thread Very Happy ]

Cheers,

Zuletzt von davidrogers am So 27 März - 18:59 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:30

[Edit: Problem identified and corrected. V2 available at top of thread]

Zuletzt von davidrogers am So 27 März - 19:00 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:55

Version 2 released.

Fixes:-

- Erroneous 'Rathaus Spandau' entry removed from timetable, trip database, and IBIS for southbound routes.

- Reversed destinations for Route Codes 05 and 06 corrected

... in short, hopefully you won't see any IBIS or timetable errors now.

Link at the top of the thread has been updated.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 19:34

For those who have installed V1, it is highly recommended to delete the following files, before installing V2:-

- The "M37_137_Spandau" folder, from within the Omsi/maps directory.

- The M37_137_Spandau.HOF files from both the SD_200 and SD_202 folders, in the Omsi/Vehicles directory.

Thanks,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Giovanni

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 19:35

Could you integrate the real timetables?
http://www.file-upload.net/download-3317626/Timetable-137-337-M37.zip.html

Busses of line 337 running to Rathaus Spandau only (not Galenstr) will continue as 137 to Reimerweg.
Busses of line 337 departing Rathaus Spandau (not Galenstr) are coming as 137 from Reimerweg

"gleicher Takt bis" means "and so on until"

03728 + Route works fine for having M37 and correct terminus displayed
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 19:38

Giovanni schrieb:
Could you integrate the real timetables?
http://www.file-upload.net/download-3317626/Timetable-137-337-M37.zip.html

Busses of line 337 running to Rathaus Spandau only (not Galenstr) will continue as 137 to Reimerweg.
Busses of line 337 departing Rathaus Spandau (not Galenstr) are coming as 137 from Reimerweg

"gleicher Takt bis" means "and so on until"

03728 + Route works fine for having M37 and correct terminus displayed

May have a look at this next........ my next project does relate to the 337. (You read my mind). Very Happy

Regarding '03728'; I know this works for displaying M37 and the terminus, but it doesn't work with the 'route' part of IBIS, so still necessary to use '3700' first.

Thanks,
david
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 19:54

Awesome stuff mate !
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 20:00

david did you fix the IBIS destinations for the M37 too? As you said you noticed the first on 137 for pointing it out, didnt say anything for waldkrakenhaus to hannenberg
Nach oben Nach unten
Giovanni

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 20:28

03728 and Route 01/02/03/04 works fine.
No need to insert 3700 + route and then 13728...

But some new stops, e.h. Hochhausweg don't show up in IBIS.
And I haven't found a stop "Gärtnerreiring" in reality.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 20:53

there is a stop in between that shows up on IBIS but not on timetable... in between a weg and something else (same stop name though) shortly after hannehberg
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 21:31

Thanks for V2 David, had a drive from one end to the other with M37, very pleased with it, will be nice to see some of the other buses running on different routes.

Also see pic below, at Hahneberg while waiting to work the 2030(i think)to Waldkrankenhaus another bus turns up to work to Spektefeld at the saem time, is this right?

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Hahneberg

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 22:23

tomtoon schrieb:
david did you fix the IBIS destinations for the M37 too? As you said you noticed the first on 137 for pointing it out, didnt say anything for waldkrakenhaus to hannenberg

Yes, I found the entries where I had the 'ziel' (destination codes) 081, 233 and 313 mixed up the wrong way around, and corrected them. Have you tried it?

Basically as an example, 081 is the ziel code for Hahneberg, but I had that destnation set up for when the bus was running the opposite way; Hahneberg-Waldkranhaus or Spektefeld. This was corrected in V2 so should be alright now.

Giovanni schrieb:
03728 and Route 01/02/03/04 works fine.
No need to insert 3700 + route and then 13728...

But some new stops, e.h. Hochhausweg don't show up in IBIS.
And I haven't found a stop "Gärtnerreiring" in reality.

That's excellent, I didn't know that. Thanks for confirming! I will change the PDF in the next version to reflect this. Very Happy

"Hochhausweg" should show up in IBIS as I created all the [bus stop] data for it, before adding it the route and HOF ..... but maybe I mis-spelled it somewhere, will look at this.

About "Gartnereiring", I forgot to explain about this in the PFD: It always bothered me that Reimerweg and Hahneberg have no stops between them, given that they're different termini ..... so I took the creative decision to introduce a new stop on the road up from Reimerweg/Pillnitzer Way to Hahneberg : that road (in real life) is called "Gartnereiring" so that's the name of the stop. I know purists may not like that additional stop..... you could always ignore it and apologise to your passengers. Laughing

Jasonm - because of the timings of the timetables and different journey lengths between the services, approx 1 in 4 Hahneberg-Waldkrankenhaus journeys will leave at the same time as a Hahneberg-Spektefeld journey. I will look at changing this in a future version but for now my advice would be to "get in front" with your bus, to get the passengers (or enjoy a quite realistic game of 'cat and mouse'). Very Happy This project was potentially so big that if I didn't save time in some areas, it would have taken forever and not been released. So there are some anomolies or realism issues such as this, but hopefully it's still enjoyable having the M37 and 137 .... and I'll make it perfect, maybe by Version 37...! Laughing

Cheers,

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 22:55

Ok, just tested, and HOCHHAUSWEG is definately displaying on IBIS on Version 2. (..and on the timetable too).

Set up a new bus, enter 03728 as 'Linie' and 03 as 'route'... press Q to scroll through and Hochhausweg is displaying... Then test 'route' 04 and again it does display.

If you're not seeing it, delete your 'Spandau Modern' map folder and re-install the V2 exe.

A thank you to "Giovanni" for finding the solution to the IBIS problem with 'M' numbers.

As he said further up the thread, all you need to do now is enter a 'linie' of 03728, and a route of 01, 02, 03 or 04, and the route will be loaded and service 'M37' will display on the bus.... no need for the workaround. Very Happy

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 4:12

Downloading V2 now. Outstanding work David. Thank you so much and cheers. Cool cheers

Zuletzt von OMSIfan am Mo 28 März - 6:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 5:21

Good job David. Just would like to see some other AI bus routes. Other than that you did a helluva job on this one. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Sandman12249

Sandman12249

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 6:21

Hi David!

Good work! The map has become great.

I have still noticed errors:

- For the new stations, there are no Stop Announcements
- Gärtnereiring is not in the IBIS
- Direction Spandau comes after Maulbberallee in the IBIS Schmidt Knobelsdorff-Str. and then the Seeburger Str before Päwesiner Weg

Otherwise, very nice map

Greetings

Sandman12249
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 9:56

Sandman12249 schrieb:
Hi David!

Good work! The map has become great.

I have still noticed errors:

- For the new stations, there are no Stop Announcements
- Gärtnereiring is not in the IBIS
- Direction Spandau comes after Maulbberallee in the IBIS Schmidt Knobelsdorff-Str. and then the Seeburger Str before Päwesiner Weg

Otherwise, very nice map

Greetings

Sandman12249

Hi, your statement in bold above is not an error Very Happy . I stated on the thread about this map in the 'General' section that obvioulsy as these were new stops, there weren't any recordings in OMSI for them. However I am about to start recording an 'add-on pack' of full stations for these new routes, in a male voice (eg... mine!). So people will be able to download them, and drop them into their 'sound' folder (after backing up the originals), if they wish to have all of the stations on these routes (new and old) announced in the same voice.

I will check out the other issues, and correct in V3. Thanks! Very Happy

About other AI routes on the map: I agree this would be lovely, however it's quite a big undertaking to track in many other routes in addition to the playable ones. However may look at this week. Cheers.

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 10:05

Hi again,

I've checked and you're right; Gartnereiring is indeed missing from the IBIS on routes 01, 02, 03 and 04.

This is because it was a bus stop I added late in the development! Very easily fixed. Will fix now and release a new version later today with some more fixes and improvements to unscheduled AI (car) behaviour across the map.

David.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 10:44

Version 3 released this morning: (11:39z)

Further fixes and improvements:-

- "Gartnereiring" was missing from IBIS. Now added to all applicable Routes.
- AI car behaviour improved at some junctions, and traffic slightly reduced around Spektefeld area.

PLEASE REMOVE THE V1 or V2 FOLDERS FROM YOUR Omsi FOLDER, BEFORE RUNNING THE V3 INSTALLER!

The download link at the top of this thread has been updated to V3.

Thanks,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Alexander

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 11:57

The V3 downlaod link doesn't work Exclamation
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 11:58

...the link was down for 45 seconds while I changed it to this :- Very Happy

========================================

Version 4 released this morning: (11:39z)

Further fixes and improvements:-

- There was a 'stray' / additional "Schmit-knoblesdorf" entry in the IBIS for Route 03. This has been removed.

PLEASE REMOVE THE V1, V2 or V3 FOLDERS FROM YOUR Omsi FOLDER, BEFORE RUNNING THE V4 INSTALLER!

The download link at the top of this thread has been updated to V4.

Thanks,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137) - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)
Seite 1 von 6Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter