ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Working ß character on matrix

Nach unten 
+3
SetraFan
krtz07
ediblechickenwing
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Working ß character on matrix Empty
BeitragThema: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeDi 22 März - 18:48

Zitat :
This mod edits one of the font files so that you can display the "ß" symbol on the main part of the destination display, so for example, you could have FREUDSTRAßE in the depot file and it would show correctly in the game. Note I've only done it for the exterior destination displays - you cannot have it on the standard IBIS display (except the IBIS-2 interior stop display) or the route number.

To install, simply drop the "Fonts" folder into your OMSI directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\m-r-software\Omsi\), and overwrite any existing files.

Enjoy!
ediblechickenwing

DOWNLOAD
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeDi 22 März - 19:30

Hey there, can you do a mod to make the "X" character show up on the display as well? In fact there are quite a few characters what does not show up on the matrix signs.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
SetraFan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 154

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeDi 22 März - 20:23

Can you make maybe even the special characters "ä ö ü?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeDi 22 März - 22:18

Zitat :
Hey there, can you do a mod to make the "X" character show up on the display as well? In fact there are quite a few characters what does not show up on the matrix signs.
You should already be able to do this on the ANNAX matrix displays, as it's already in all of the different font files... unless you mean for the roll-band route numbers?

Zitat :
This can also be done already except for the route number (although only capital letters for the ANNAX matrix on the front/side of course), did you mean for the route number?
Nach oben Nach unten
Bdvmot002

Bdvmot002

Anzahl der Beiträge : 397

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeDi 22 März - 22:39

Can you make the same with á - ú - ó - ő - ő - é - ű too?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 13:27

ffmtrain schrieb:
Can you make the same with á - ú - ó - ő - ő - é - ű too?

I only did this because it was a simple job to add just one more character, but there's not enough space on the texture file to add many more. I think it'd be a bit more complicated to get around it, so for now no, sorry
Nach oben Nach unten
SetraFan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 154

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 18:15

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
Zitat :
You should already be able to do this on the ANNAX matrix displays, as it's already in all of the different font files... unless you mean for the roll-band route numbers?

Zitat :
This can also be done already except for the route number (although only capital letters for the ANNAX matrix on the front/side of course), did you mean for the route number?

no, I mean the front and side Matrix

her a picture:

Working ß character on matrix 2011-010

I would like to convert "ue" into "ü"
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 18:37

Ok, it is a nice addon - but please mind: the "ß" is NO CAPITAL LETTER! There exists an inofficial "large" ß but this looks different and is not be used yet.

If you want to write a (German) word with "ß" only in captial letters (like on the annax), you must write e.g. "STRASSE" instead of "STRAßE"! The second spelling is wrong, although even some Germans don't know that! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 18:50

I only read about that after I'd already done the mod, but I thought I'd release it anyway. Thanks for letting me know though Marcel! (I already knew I could use SS instead though, hehe)

@MANBusFahrer: sure, you can do this already, just type ÜBER into the depot file (if you have english keyboard you might need to copy and paste it from somewhere). Just remember it must be a capital.

Zuletzt von ediblechickenwing am Mi 23 März - 18:55 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Solaki

Solaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 18:54

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Ok, it is a nice addon - but please mind: the "ß" is NO CAPITAL LETTER! There exists an inofficial "large" ß but this looks different and is not be used yet.

If you want to write a (German) word with "ß" only in captial letters (like on the annax), you must write e.g. "STRASSE" instead of "STRAßE"! The second spelling is wrong, although even some Germans don't know that! Wink

The capital letter is not inofficial. It was introduced by Duden and has been accepted by law.

Das große ß ist nicht inoffiziell. Es wurde vom Duden (durch ein Wettbewerb) festgelegt und wurde gesetzlich akzeptiert. Das weiß blos niemand, weshalb es kaum (keiner) Verwendet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 19:47

Ok, than that way round but nobody knows it! Wink Ok, but in this case it has to be a different letter! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 20:16

MANBusfahrer schrieb:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/16/26/07/24/2011-010.jpg

I would like to convert "ue" into "ü"

I did this without adding anything to the fonts:

Working ß character on matrix H0vdj
Nach oben Nach unten
hugoheim

hugoheim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitimeFr 24 Jun - 15:39

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

Laut neuer Rechtschreibung ist ein scharfes s (ß) als Großbuchstabe erlaubt. Auch wenn es blöd aussieht, Wörter wie FREUDSTRAßE, FUß, etc. sind legitim, laut neuer Rechtschreibung.

According to the new german orthography you can also use a ß as a capital letter.

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
although even some Germans don't know that! Wink
Although even some Germans don't know THAT! Wink

mfG

hugoheim
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Working ß character on matrix   Working ß character on matrix Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Working ß character on matrix
Seite 1 von 1