ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Zuthix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit? Empty
BeitragThema: Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit?   Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit? Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 15:20

Hello,

I've got a litle question, can you make Bendy busses for omsi. An example a bus like this one: http://www.vanhool.be/home%20en/coaches%20%26%20buses/public%20transport/Europe/ag300EN.html ?

Or is that not posible?

Thx in advanced Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit?   Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit? Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 15:28

I guess it is possible to create one of these, just not really supported by the developers yet. They are planning on releasing an articulated bus sometime in the future, the game probably needs some modifications to make it really useable.

I've seen a truck with a trailer so far, but the guy said it is not a proper junction point for the trailer, so there's that.
Nach oben Nach unten

Can you make Bendy busses or busses with more then 1 exit?
Seite 1 von 1