ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to use the microphone in MAN D92?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
95mathias

95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Empty
BeitragThema: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 9:49

How can i use the microphone in MAN D92? i have seen a video on youtube, and i heard a lady said the next stop on hte route, how can i do this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 14:30

You can use the Q button or the clutch pedal if you have one of those to make an announcement
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 15:20

I tried to click on Q and i heard a strange sound, but no voises ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:02

95mathias schrieb:
I tried to click on Q and i heard a strange sound, but no voises ?
Did you set up the route on the IBIS?
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:44

yes, the box with buttons on the dashboard
Nach oben Nach unten
Gelith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 5 Jun - 20:08

Please make a short video and upload it on youtube showing what u are doing, so that we can see what ur doing wrong.
Nach oben Nach unten
Orashmatash

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 21:21

95mathias schrieb:
How can i use the microphone in MAN D92? i have seen a video on youtube, and i heard a lady said the next stop on hte route, how can i do this?

This is pretty simple to do actually.

1. Set the route and line in the IBIS.
2. Press Q (NOTE: THE ONLY BUS WITH A WORKING ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM IS THE SD202 D92!)
3. Look at the IBIS box, it should be displaying the next stop.
4. Every time you pass a bus stop, press Q, it will display the next stop, then the stop after that, and so on.

If you still don't understand, send me a message. I would be more than happy to help you further.

Mark
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to use the microphone in MAN D92?   How to use the microphone in MAN D92? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to use the microphone in MAN D92?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Tutorials-
Gehe zu: