ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic) Empty
BeitragThema: New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)   New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 0:36

Rudiger,

First of all, I must apologies for my outburst, I think the fact that I had managed to create somthing for the game, only for it to work one minuite and then fail the next has perhaps pissed me off a bit! Embarassed Embarassed

I will re-create the line i created one more time, and if the error happens again I will post a screenshot and if it's ok with you, I will send the TTData for the new line via privat message/email. That way if it causes your OMSI to fail, you could easily be able to find out whats causing it?

Thanks, and my apologies once again Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
twm

twm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)   New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic) Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 10:04

Did this happen just after you added stations (bus stops), as I found I got a windows error in German if this was done wrong.

When adding each station you first need to select the nearest track section to the bus stop from the track section list on the right.

When you've clicked the track section (in the list - not in the viewer) it should turn yellow. Only then you can click the bus stop cube and it should add to your station list.

If you don't click the track section first, the map will crash OMSI when it's loaded.

I've seen another problem where I select a bus stop and it adds the name of the previous stop in the map again. No idea what thats all about.

Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)   New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic) Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 10:38

twm schrieb:
Did this happen just after you added stations (bus stops), as I found I got a windows error in German if this was done wrong.

When adding each station you first need to select the nearest track section to the bus stop from the track section list on the right.

When you've clicked the track section (in the list - not in the viewer) it should turn yellow. Only then you can click the bus stop cube and it should add to your station list.

If you don't click the track section first, the map will crash OMSI when it's loaded.

I've seen another problem where I select a bus stop and it adds the name of the previous stop in the map again. No idea what thats all about.

I had created the "tracks"(clicking on the brown lines with car written on them)in the correct order. I had then created the trips by clicking on each bus stop with the brown line next to it highlighted yellow(as it says in the SDK). After that I created the timetable for the new line, then added the appropriate details to the SD200/SD202 files etc etc...........loaded OMSI to try it out.......BOOM! It crashes with random errors. Evil or Very Mad

I've given up for now anyway, if i can't create lines on the default Spandau map without it crashing then I wont be able to create my own custom map as that will probably crash aswell. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Cheers!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)   New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New timetable causing OMSI to fail(re-post due to locked topic)
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Problems-
Gehe zu: