ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problems with new timetable

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Problems with new timetable Empty
BeitragThema: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 18:21

Hello, I am making a new map called Grendel.. but I can't find out how to make a new timetable? I made the destinations and everything and it works! But no timetables when I click the timetable logo in the alt menu? Sad How to make them?!

Zuletzt von Marpe am Sa 12 März - 22:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 18:41

I'm having trouble pretty much too, would be better if it was explained in the sdk.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 18:52

Walker schrieb:
I'm having trouble pretty much too, would be better if it was explained in the sdk.

These problems that you have are well explained in SDK from 73rd page to 98th page! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 19:05

No they are not, That's not what we're looking for.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 19:24

Se7en schrieb:
Walker schrieb:

These problems that you have are well explained in SDK from 73rd page to 98th page! Wink

Se7en

That's easy enough. It's to make new ANNAX destinations and IBIS edition..
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 23:20

Walker schrieb:

Theres loads of stuff that isn't in the SDK that SHOULD be, it took me a week just to get a straight answer on how to direct buses to change lanes! I guess that the Devs/Aerosoft couldn't be botherd doing a properly detailed SDK and took the quick and easy option that left most stuff out.

On another note, I wouldn't bother creating your own lines and timetables, All it seems to do is break OMSI.........it certainly broke mine!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 23:59

Zitat :
I guess that the Devs/Aerosoft couldn't be botherd doing a properly detailed SDK and took the quick and easy option

Yeah, because no one else has ever simply forgotten to include something that didn't cross his mind when writing it down or that it's a crime not to think of certain things when describing a program you have created and you're extremely familiar with to others who are not... Evil or Very Mad AND: Don't expect straight answers to queer questions...and PLEASE calm down a bit!
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 0:09

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Zitat :
I guess that the Devs/Aerosoft couldn't be botherd doing a properly detailed SDK and took the quick and easy option

Yeah, because no one else has ever simply forgotten to include something that didn't cross his mind when writing it down or that it's a crime not to think of certain things when describing a program you have created and you're extremely familiar with to others who are not... Evil or Very Mad AND: Don't expect straight answers to queer questions...and PLEASE calm down a bit!

All the more reason to check, check and check again to make sure you haven't forgotten anything, it's not difficult. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 0:15

We know that. But I don't agree that it's easy: If you're working day and night with a program you've created yourself, there are many actions you simply do automatically without thinking of. So being sort of routine-blinded it's really hard to make a description which a) covers everything and b) everyone understands. That doesn't mean that we don't put thoughts and input from the community into consideration, but when we wrote this SDK, there wasn't any yet of course.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 0:37

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
We know that. But I don't agree that it's easy: If you're working day and night with a program you've created yourself, there are many actions you simply do automatically without thinking of. So being sort of routine-blinded it's really hard to make a description which a) covers everything and b) everyone understands. That doesn't mean that we don't put thoughts and input from the community into consideration, but when we wrote this SDK, there wasn't any yet of course.

Thats a fair point Rudiger, my apologies! Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 10:44

Stop the off topic, both of you. My question is as said, how do you make a timetable. If you can not contribute to this question, do not reply.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with new timetable   Problems with new timetable Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problems with new timetable
Seite 1 von 1