ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Passenger Problem

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
tom_h

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 12:43

Hello,

Sorry if this has been previously mentioned.

When passengers depart the bus instead of walking onto the pavement, they just disappear. This isn't really an issue however it does detract from the realism. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 17:07

Is this happening on a specific bus stop? Because I don't experience this issue. This thing happened at Am Bogen on version 1.00, but since patch 1.01 it doesn't happen to me, so I think it's been fixed.
Nach oben Nach unten
tom_h

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 17:09

No,

This happens at various bus stops. I'm running with the patch too.

Cheers anyway.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 17:47

The only moment I happen to notice this is if I open the doors outside the bus stop. For example, I've had too many beers, so I have a small crash, and call the police and lose 8 minutes. Then I'm in a hurry so I brake bad or do something wrong, so passengers get angry and want to leave the bus. After all that happened I get angry and frustrated too and decide to open doors on the first red light I have stop.

In this case, passengers start to get off the bus, and indeed they dissapear.

But in the rest of bus stops or normal situations I haven't experienced this issue... Just curious. Have you installed a mod, map, or something? It's just weird that if you stop in the bus stop correctly, passengers do what you say.

And when you say "various bus stops", you mean random or are some specific ones that always expericence this issue? I'm just curious so I can check it out to see if it happens to me too...

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
tom_h

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 17:48

I have a few maps installed as well.

I think this problem happened before I had those though. It just happens at random bus stops. I'll try taking out the other maps.

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Passenger Problem Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passenger Problem   Passenger Problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Passenger Problem
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Problems-
Gehe zu: