ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Dublin Bus Developer

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Clontarf garage 99

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Dublin Bus Developer Empty
BeitragThema: Dublin Bus Developer   Dublin Bus Developer Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 1:38

Hello all, First post of many.

Havent needed to post until now simply because all my questions have been answered by fellow members, But I do want to direct a few questions at a fellow country man of mine "Dublin Bus Developer".

Sent you a personal message DB but not sure if you got it hence me posting a topic as I'm eager to hear your plans in regards to the possiblilty of eventually building routes based on the actual ones in Dublin ran by the Dublin Bus. I also put it to you if you have any long term plans to again "eventually" build a model based on the actual buses drove here in Dublin. I'm a northsider myself with my local buses being the 29a and 42b.

Anyway look forward to a response and I also look forward to the future of OMSI and it's helpful members.

Cheers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

Dublin Bus Developer Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dublin Bus Developer   Dublin Bus Developer Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 14:51

Definitely interested in the possibilities offered by OMSI. However, I am biding my time, as my own computer won't run OMSI, and it seems that the initial release does not favour right hand drive vehicles. I would have a lot to learn about modelling for OMSI, although I have quite some experience at present, and do understand much of it.

I await positive gestures by the OMSI developers towards right hand drive, and I await a more expensive computer! It won't happen tomorrow or the next day, but over time, something will emerge, yes. I will hope for some other modellers to assist in such a project!
Nach oben Nach unten

Dublin Bus Developer
Seite 1 von 1