ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Swiss_Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Empty
BeitragThema: A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians   A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 13:29

Hi, and thanks so much for this great sim.

I've been studying the animation of the pedestrians and how they walk. For example - they place their right leg out in front of them and at the same time their right arm follows. This is an unnatural way to walk and homehow makes them look like robots.

A small corection could see them place their right leg out forward and the left arm slightly back, left leg back and right arm slightly forward. Same for the right side. This would make a lot of difference to the percepted realism to the characters. I noticed this from the onset and thought nobody was really bothered about it until I saw a utube review where it was mentioned as a minor negative. Please consider in another update perhaps.

regards, Tony
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Empty
BeitragThema: Re: A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians   A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 13:32

Do you already have OMSI? This has been fixed, what you see in the video 4 is already outdated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Swiss_Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians   A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 14:21

Yes I have OMSI and I've just checked and it is fixed now. Many thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians   A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

A tiny little fix (hopefully) that will make all the difference to the look of pedestrians
Seite 1 von 1