ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Exterior Mirrors

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
batbish2000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 1:19

I was wondering if there was any way of adjusting the exterior mirrors on the bus, particularly the nearside.I drive busses fo a living, and they all use the same style of mirrors as the game, but I prefer to see some of the bus in the mirror as it makes cornering and passing parked vehicles a lot easier.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 9:06

What are you on about? You can see the sides of the bus in the mirrors. In centralized view in the cab press the right arrow once, and you should have a good orientation of view in the near side mirror. If you press it again (to view the passenger door) the side of the bus is "skimmed" out the view on the mirror.

If you cant see your bus in you mirrors, try a differant screen ratio.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 12:15

Could you post a screenshot of what you see? Maybe it's some kind of bug that M. and R. could fix, and I guess that seeing it as you see, can help.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 17:46

I know what he means.

He means like can you get out the bus, and like move the actual mirror closer the bus or further away, like a car mirror you adjust. He doesnt want to know if you can move the camera to see the mirror, but actually move the physical mirror.

Unfortunely, I have not come across this feature, which I agree as a fellow would not have gone amis, but equally mirror positions are based on seating positions, and since the seat is constant, the mirrors are constant, and probably requires a bit more coding to make them adjustable.

But never say never!
Nach oben Nach unten
batbish2000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 10:43

Cheers flippy1008, you just confirmed my fears.Hopefully this problem will be addressed in a future patch.Fingers crossed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Exterior Mirrors Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Exterior Mirrors   Exterior Mirrors Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Exterior Mirrors
Seite 1 von 1