ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bus Driving itself

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Bus Driving itself Empty
BeitragThema: Bus Driving itself   Bus Driving itself Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 15:20

I arrived at Galenstr at 16:54 ready to return to Spd. Westerwaldstr and before i could change the destination, i get a whirring sound and then the bus launches off on its own Laughing it sounds like the engine fan or something but its strange, i can put my foot on the brake to stop it but it rolls off on its own. I always set the bus stop brake and open the rear doors to aid with cooling the bus down but then it launches off on its own, also the handbrake and engine were off.

Anyone else had this problem? its quite worrying, i almost ran down a pedestrian (Imagine going for a smoke and you hear a whirring noise, next thing the bus has catapulted forward onto the pavement!)

Question
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

Bus Driving itself Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus Driving itself   Bus Driving itself Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 16:44

Don't go for a smoke then, it's bad for your health! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

Bus Driving itself
Seite 1 von 1