ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Translations please (audio)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Translations please (audio) Empty
BeitragThema: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 14:17

Hi,

To any German speakers (or Macel/Rudiger themselves), I would absolutely love to know what the passengers are shouting when we brake hard, or hit the kerb, or the bus is too cold/warm.

Some of them say long interesting-sounding sentances, would love to know what's being said, in English!

Also........... there's one girl who tends to get on the 13N who asks for her ticket with the longest imaginable sentance! you've dealt with her and are half way to the next stop and she's still rabitting on. As far as I can see, she's not complaining (no text hint of a complaint is given for this one), it's just like she's saying something like "I'd like a ticket to Feudstrasse but I also need to return home before it gets dark and will be stopping off the bus at the Rathaus for some shopping on the way back, well only if the weather stays nice of course, how much will that be?"

Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 14:32

Hah! Still rabitting on. That made me laugh. But yeah, I would also be happy to know what are they are saying in English
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 14:34

Well, I don't know every sentence, but some of them would mean in English:

"Yeah, you won your driving license at the lottery?!"
"Oh, today we seem to be Michael Schuhmacher?"
"Boah, he's driving ******"
"Where did you learn driving?"

Or, concerning the temperature in the bus:
"Is this a kind of sauna, or what?!"
"Brrrr... very cold inside here!"

Of course there are many more, but I don't know each one Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 14:54

davidrogers schrieb:
Also........... there's one girl who tends to get on the 13N who asks for her ticket with the longest imaginable sentance! you've dealt with her and are half way to the next stop and she's still rabitting on. As far as I can see, she's not complaining (no text hint of a complaint is given for this one), it's just like she's saying something like "I'd like a ticket to Feudstrasse but I also need to return home before it gets dark and will be stopping off the bus at the Rathaus for some shopping on the way back, well only if the weather stays nice of course, how much will that be?"

Laughing
"So today I'm out all day, and that's why I need a ticket which is valid until the end of the day... You know... A day ticket? Is that what it's called?" Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 16:54

Cool... Laughing thanks for the translations so far!

I thought I heard someone mention Michael Schumacher!

I wasn't too far off with that women that rabbits on either.

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Translations please (audio)   Translations please (audio) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Translations please (audio)
Seite 1 von 1