I need your help.
Yesterday, I made a Coca Cola ad between the first and second floor. I have converted it into .dds and put it in OMSI but it gives me a "metal" look.
So, here is what I did, maybe you will notice some mistakes?
1. Downloaded Repaint Tool, and converted D86_1.rpc into BMP.
2. I have painted the bus in Paint, added Coca Cola logo and put signs Eingang/Ausgang on that red surface, matching with door positiion.
3. I have deleted your Kasse sign in front.
4. I have opened the texture in Paint.Net and saved it as .dds.
5. Named it D86_01_Coca Cola.
6. I have put it in .cti file following the Wodka Gorbatschow example.
7. I have noticed that my texture is 1 MB, and default ones are about 4 MB's.
8. I have entered the OMSI, loaded the skin, but I get only metal color with reflections on it.