ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Question about views

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

Question about views Empty
BeitragThema: Question about views   Question about views Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 15:47

Hi. One question: there is a way to make sure that when I open the doors the inside view automatically changes to the inside mirror view to see the passengers leaving the bus and vice versa? Or this is possible only manually? (sorry for my english... I hope the question is clear).
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Question about views   Question about views Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 17:47

In order to keep the 'real simulator' theme, it is a manual system. But if you on the normal drivers view, just tap the right arrow button for a mirror look, and right arrow button again for the doors. then just whack space button to return back and save moving the mouse!
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Question about views   Question about views Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 19:05

flippy1008 schrieb:
In order to keep the 'real simulator' theme, it is a manual system. But if you on the normal drivers view, just tap the right arrow button for a mirror look, and right arrow button again for the doors. then just whack space button to return back and save moving the mouse!

I prefer setting all the views for myself (like instead of [Home] i use the door view tilted a bit lower, so i can see the whole ticket machine).
You should just set the first right view to look at the front doors, that way you only have to press one key to look there and another one to look back.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Question about views   Question about views Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Question about views
Seite 1 von 1