ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Help! Directional arrows!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Help! Directional arrows! Empty
BeitragThema: Help! Directional arrows!   Help! Directional arrows! Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 19:14

Hello, I have a problem! I just bought the game and WOW AWESOME GAME! But how do I turn the directional arrows on, because I am new and I do not know the locations! Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
tanzboy

tanzboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: Help! Directional arrows!   Help! Directional arrows! Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 19:20

Press the 7 on the numberpad for the left arrow, press the 8 on the numberpad for the right arrow.
Press the dot on the numberpad to disable it Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Help! Directional arrows!   Help! Directional arrows! Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 19:24

Oh no no no I don't mean the indicators! Smile But the arrows that lead me to the bus stops!
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Help! Directional arrows!   Help! Directional arrows! Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 19:30

Marpe schrieb:
Oh no no no I don't mean the indicators! Smile But the arrows that lead me to the bus stops!

Hit [Alt] to access the menu at the top, and it's the icon with the yellow arrow and the question mark above it Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Help! Directional arrows!   Help! Directional arrows! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Help! Directional arrows!
Seite 1 von 1