ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bit hacked off

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Bit hacked off Empty
BeitragThema: Bit hacked off   Bit hacked off Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 19:58

Bought the download for omsi from aerosoft..got my serial etc instantly but the serial dosen't work.

Had a look on their support forums, some others getting the problem, they reckon that the bank transfer will take 3-5 days to clear? Dosen't with other sites, this is paypal.

Bit of a laugh really, but oh well, just waiting 5 days to try again (knowing my luck it wont work still)
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Bit hacked off Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bit hacked off   Bit hacked off Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 20:49

Sorry to hear that man... I haven't heard about this issue before. My key worked perfectly (in any case make sure you enter the valid user/key, because first I was trying to input a number that wasn't my customer ID).

Anyway, do you mean wait 3-5 days to have a refund and then try again? Or you mean wait to be charged so the serial works? I'm a bit confused. If it's the refund thing, why not try again right now, knowing that you will get refunded for the previous purchase?

In any case have patience, the game is really worth it, specially if you're a driving and road fanatic like me, and like to play simulators and not race games. I've played many trucking and driving "simulators", but this is the best thing I've ever played, even if the graphics are not state-of-the-art, and the pedestrian look a bit like... robots. I just love it. Right now I feel like a drug addict, trying to control myself, because I want to do some other stuff, but I want to play it again, and I know that if I do, I won't do anything else until bedtime What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Bit hacked off Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bit hacked off   Bit hacked off Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 20:55

Basically after searching on their support, the common answer was "it might take 3-5days for your money to clear" ie enter their account after leaving mine..:/

But your speaking of account id, where is this located? I only have to put my email address for my account and serial?
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Bit hacked off Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bit hacked off   Bit hacked off Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 21:01

Jacob1029 schrieb:
Basically after searching on their support, the common answer was "it might take 3-5days for your money to clear" ie enter their account after leaving mine..:/

But your speaking of account id, where is this located? I only have to put my email address for my account and serial?

I don't remember for sure. Maybe you're right and you have to put the email address. I just know that I was trying to put something I found on the confirmation email (a number for a customer or something) and I got errors, but then I realized that I had to put something else. I'm not sure but maybe I ended up writing my email address...

I'm sorry I can't help anymore... Good luck, think that maybe on friday-saturday you're playing! (best days for that Laughing )
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Bit hacked off Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bit hacked off   Bit hacked off Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bit hacked off
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: