ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Stering Wheel and pedal Problems

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Captian44

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Stering Wheel and pedal Problems Empty
BeitragThema: Stering Wheel and pedal Problems   Stering Wheel and pedal Problems Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:37

Hi guys,

Im having major difficulty figuring out how to get my steering wheel and pedals to work in the sim. Im using the Saitek Sitck R220. When i set the throttle to the Y axis and the brake to the Slider and the Steering too the X Axis im having big difficulty with the brake and the throttle it seems when i take my foot off the throttle it just starts driving off in the Axis it says 100% with my foot off the pedal and 0% with my foot on the pedal. Its a great game dont get me wrong but if you would of made it that bit easier too figure out the Game controllers and provided a game manual then it would'nt be so hard too figure out these things. If anyone has any information or Help i would appreciate it.

Captian44.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Stering Wheel and pedal Problems Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Stering Wheel and pedal Problems   Stering Wheel and pedal Problems Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:54

"when i take my foot off the throttle it just starts driving off"

Is the Rev. option related to the throttle axis marked? That inverts the polarity of the axis, so when you take your foot off the throttle, it will stop accelerating.
There is a game manual but unfortunately it's just avaiable in German right now. They released the game before the expected date, so the English manual is coming soon. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi

Stering Wheel and pedal Problems
Seite 1 von 1