ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Roller Blinds

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Roller Blinds Empty
BeitragThema: Roller Blinds   Roller Blinds Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:42

Hai, I can get the numbers working properly (F5,6,7 and Pgup and pgdown), but how do I set the destination? I can only get the first column of numbers to move
Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Roller Blinds Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Roller Blinds   Roller Blinds Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:49

To move the destination rollsign which is motorized, you first need to turn on the electric system by pressing [E]. If you're driving an SD77-SD81, you'll find a panel with two green buttons above your head. Press the upper button to shift the display one destination forward, the lower button shifts it one destination backwards. You can also press F8 and use the Page up/Page down keys to move the rollsign. On the SD83, you have to use the automatic controller above the windscreen: Set the destination number (taken from the sheet at your left) by clicking on the small + and - buttons and press the green button above. Then the rollsign automatically moves into position.
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Roller Blinds Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Roller Blinds   Roller Blinds Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 18:01

Ahh I see, thanks a lot!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
Gesponserte Inhalte

Roller Blinds Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Roller Blinds   Roller Blinds Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten