ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

About route and times

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

About route and times Empty
BeitragThema: About route and times   About route and times Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 16:51

Sorry but I don't understand: where is indicated the route and the times? For example in tutorial map I start with line 76 but I don't know the route and the times of bus stop... are indicated in the manual? Thank you.

Zuletzt von Code-121 am So 20 Feb - 17:50 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: About route and times   About route and times Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:09

To get in-game information about the route, you can turn on the guide signs by clicking About route and times Menue_10 in the menu. To load a timetable, click on About route and times Menue_11 in the menu and select line and tour. The slider is automatically set to the next departure of that tour. Once you have accepted the timetable, a timetable sheet will appear in the cockpit showing the stops and the corresponding departure times.
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

BeitragThema: Re: About route and times   About route and times Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:52

OK, thanks. A lot of things to do in this game... very realistic. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: About route and times   About route and times Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

About route and times
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: