ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Keyboard and mouse settings

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

Keyboard and mouse settings Empty
BeitragThema: Keyboard and mouse settings   Keyboard and mouse settings Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 16:39

Hi!

OK, here are my problems.
1. I don't have a steering wheel at hand (but I do have one... 2200kms away from me :/ ) so I have to use the keyboard. I do have a num pad, but the only annoying thing is that it uses 5 keys - 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8. The thing is, that I am not used to 5-key steering, but 4-key steering (Up, Down, Left, Right). I changed the settings for one run (which was a crap run anyway, not because of low framerate [which is rather high for OMSI], but because of my steering) but every time I pressed Left or Right, it would change the view... not a thing I'd rather want. So I changed it back to normal, but what annoys me is the lack of automatic wheel centering - something I'm so used to - which sends me everywhere - kerbs, paths, anything... I had to let passengers out quite a lot of time. Could that be changed as changeable?
2. Another thing. The mouse is simple as it looks: no buttins for moving the pointer, left button for clicking, right button for zooming, scroll for changing view... and this is where I'm annoyed. I have a touchpad (in my laptop, of course), which, as everyone should know, doesn't have a scroll roller... so I cannot change my view around. I'd be glad if these bits were added as changeable sometime, for example, moving with Ctrl pressed would do as well.

Sorry for my complaints but I simply had to complain.

Regards,
Piotr Sekula.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Keyboard and mouse settings   Keyboard and mouse settings Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:04

The steering wheel can be centered by pressing NUM 5. We haven't planned automatic centering for this would make it impossible to smoothly drive long continuous turns.

The problem with the mouse button setup is already on the list for improvements.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Keyboard and mouse settings   Keyboard and mouse settings Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:09

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
We haven't planned automatic centering for this would make it impossible to smoothly drive long continuous turns.
That's what I actually did for the past 3 and a half years in vBus... Razz No problems with centering Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Keyboard and mouse settings   Keyboard and mouse settings Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Keyboard and mouse settings
Seite 1 von 1