ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Question about lines

Nach unten 
+2
peterZZD
yahav
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
yahav

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

Question about lines Empty
BeitragThema: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeFr 4 Feb - 19:56

Some lines will be?

And how this would work? I will get a list of lines to be done?

And the center of the bus I could enter any bus I want?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 16:48

Please read the first lot here >> http://www.omnibussimulator.de/e-screenshots.htm >> for the final route list.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 17:31

The night bus route should be interesting! 13N which is the same route as 92.

I wonder if you'll be told terminate mid way on a journey if there's a bus in front of the same number
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 17:34

JunGRail schrieb:
I wonder if you'll be told terminate mid way on a journey if there's a bus in front of the same number

Why should be done that?
Nach oben Nach unten
yahav

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 17:49

Marcel did not answer my point which I think is most important, some lines are, and how will I know when to do them? I will get a list? Or as CBS have to click to make the line?
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 18:03

JunGRail schrieb:

I`m not sure did I understand correctly what you tried to say, but did you mean that if you see the other bus with a same line number on front of you. You need to stop the bus, open the doors and say to passengers "Everybody out, there is other bus with a same line number, on front of us" bus drivers never do anything like that in a real life, never.

This is a simulator not a arcade game! I`m not sure if this game is right for you, if you just want to drive anywhere and do anything, anytime. This is a very realistic game, and you can`t do anything you like.

There might be some mistakes in my english, but I do the best I can. Smile

Zuletzt von sm3 am Sa 5 Feb - 18:15 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 18:13

yahav schrieb:
Marcel did not answer my point which I think is most important, some lines are, and how will I know when to do them? I will get a list? Or as CBS have to click to make the line?

Wait for the release, you don`t need to know everything just now. There is not a many days left...
Nach oben Nach unten
yahav

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 18:22

sm3 schrieb:
yahav schrieb:

Wait for the release, you don`t need to know everything just now. There is not a many days left...

What do you care man, I want to know ..
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 18:47

yahav schrieb:
sm3 schrieb:
yahav schrieb:

What do you care man, I want to know ..

But, then there is nothing for wait, because you know everything already. If you don`t know everything already you may find something new (features) from game everyday. If you know all, there is nothing for find or wait.That`s what I thing.
For example if you have a new movie, but you know all what will happen on it, you have no reason to watch it anymore.

And everybody wants something, but we cant have everything, just now in a minute. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 21:16

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

Why should be done that?

Don't anyone take it the wrong way Im not suggesting anything just Im thinking of if you're running early (perhaps) and there's another bus of the same line in front you, you could be told to turn around at a midway point to get back on track, its what they do here in London. Im not comparing just wondered.

To the other fella who said this game is not an arcade game.....Im not going there..... Im quite aware of the realism Rolling Eyes I wont be seeing you at the store to buy this game either!

Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSa 5 Feb - 23:32

yahav schrieb:

Sorry, but I really don't understand your question! What do you mean with "some lines are"... Question or with "how will I know when to do them" Question

You will get some different possibilities to get information about line 92. E.g. the new road map we have released today! There you can see the streets and busstops where you have to drive along!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 5:00

JunGRail schrieb:

Just drive the remaining duration of the bus route/run Smile

I wonder though how the timetable would look like and work though, what would happen if the driver runs a tad early.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Scenicruiser

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 7:38

JunGRail schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

Why should be done that?

Don't anyone take it the wrong way Im not suggesting anything just Im thinking of if you're running early (perhaps) and there's another bus of the same line in front you, you could be told to turn around at a midway point to get back on track, its what they do here in London. Im not comparing just wondered.

To the other fella who said this game is not an arcade game.....Im not going there..... Im quite aware of the realism Rolling Eyes I wont be seeing you at the store to buy this game either!

Well, I`m sorry if I hurt your feelings. But the last sentence, I don`t understand it, of course I will buy this simulator. I have waiting for it many years, I dreaming about modeling my home city`s every single bus line, with every bus driving on it with a real timetabels.
This game is not yet based in London, maybe developers will know more about this. If they don`t do that a kind of thing in 80s German they will not do that in the game either. You need to make your own map, where they are doing that a thing, what you told about.

You need to model and coding things yourself, Developers are just a humans they cant do everything what you or others wants. They do things slowly, but with a high quality. You can`t put "fast" or "everything" or even "much" in a same sentence or even in a same room with word "Quality". Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
yahav

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitimeSo 6 Feb - 11:50

Will need to refuel the bus?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Question about lines   Question about lines Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Question about lines
Seite 1 von 1