ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI

Nach unten 
+8
ant987
O405 N²
MANSD202FAN
Stefan
sg1983
Startrekkevster
basty1983
storm348
12 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
ant987

ant987

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 3 Dez - 16:34

storm348 schrieb:
Your ideia is to "lock" completely the front door too, like the back one? To all buses (SD's too)?

If it is is possible and fast to do!

;-)

Yeah, that would be awesome! Cause the brake is active till you press the front door button, but in reality the brake is active till the door is completely close!
Nach oben Nach unten
storm348

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 0:04

O405 N² schrieb:
No even this don't work

So let's do some tests please... I don't really know what is happening with the MOD in your instalation, because in mine is working perfectly....

Please do the following:

Download this FILE and put the file in OMSI/Vehicles/MAN_SD202. This is just to make a test: the please select the D92 (doorMOD test) bus and check if you hear the sounds!

Could you please put here a print screen of you options->Sounds tab in OMSI or tell me your values please... Just for me to understand better whats going on!

Thanks

I hope I can put the Mod working in your OMSI! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
storm348

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 0:07

ant987 schrieb:
And how about the o405? How can you apply this mod to this bus?

Of course I can aply this MOD to o405! Better, I already aplied it but it's in tests... Very very soon i will put it here....
Nach oben Nach unten
storm348

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 1:05

ant987 schrieb:
storm348 schrieb:
Your ideia is to "lock" completely the front door too, like the back one? To all buses (SD's too)?

If it is is possible and fast to do!

;-)

Yeah, that would be awesome! Cause the brake is active till you press the front door button, but in reality the brake is active till the door is completely close!

AS YOU WANT, you have HERE the MOD version with brakes aplied to the front doors to ALL buses. Just select (with brakes2)! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
storm348

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 1:54

The Rock schrieb:
sg1983 schrieb:
nice, but it isnt realistic.

Its very realistic , im from Portugal too and it sounds like the real bus in here

Btw nice mod Very Happy

Bom trabalho Wink

Obrigado Smile

Um abraço tuga
Nach oben Nach unten
savigny70

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Dez - 17:57

Hi,

is it possible to script just a "doorwarning sound", without the other modifications - what I mean is some beep sounds when the backdoor is starting to close?

Kind regards from Germany savigny70
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 5 Dez - 1:31

EN: That was a great idea to create this mod, it gives a bit of the functions like here in Portugal. Great job, mate! Smile
PT: Foi uma boa ideia criar esta modificação, dá um pouco das funções como cá em Portugal. Bom trabalho, amigo! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
storm348

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 5 Dez - 22:24

filipe231291 schrieb:
EN: That was a great idea to create this mod, it gives a bit of the functions like here in Portugal. Great job, mate! Smile
PT: Foi uma boa ideia criar esta modificação, dá um pouco das funções como cá em Portugal. Bom trabalho, amigo! Smile

Obrigado Filipe santa
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 6 Dez - 5:50

sg1983 schrieb:
nice, but it isnt realistic.
Yes.. here in Denmark it's the very same system... not unrealistic at all.. Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI   NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

NEW Doors MOD for ALL Buses that came with OMSI
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2