ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  SuchenSuchen  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Di 29 Nov - 15:31

Hi,

I created a timetable on the spandau xtreme map N37, but on the return run, passengers won't board, the destination is Falkensee Bahnhof so i gather the bus stop properties are set for the M32 towards U Rathaus Spandau, anyway to change that so they board the new line?

Cheers! bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Fr 2 Dez - 14:08

I have the same problem with my own map and cannot think of the reason (my route was working fine). If I find out what the problem is I will share it with you.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Fr 2 Dez - 19:48

JDX schrieb:
I have the same problem with my own map and cannot think of the reason (my route was working fine). If I find out what the problem is I will share it with you.

Yeah, cheers mate,

They board on the way down, maybe due to the way the maps laid out? the M32 runs to S&U Rathaus Spandau where as my line runs to Falkensee Bahnhof. If you do work it out let me know. I would like to share the timetable but still fine tuning it, the 5am journey from Falkensee down to Havelpark is a lot busier due to the morning rush and the traffic between Falkensee and Freudstrasse is gridlock.

Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Mi 7 Dez - 0:35

I think the problem may lay with the depot file. I was playing with it earlier and now I have the problem in both directions. Do you use the HOF Creator?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Bus2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 642

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Mi 7 Dez - 16:02

Zitat :
OLD FORUM WILL BE CLOSED THIS EVENGING ===> NEW FORUM!

Here it goes : http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://simulatorforum.forumprofi.de/index.php?page=Index
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   

Nach oben Nach unten

Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1