ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack

Nach unten 
+41
scania_n270ub
Macedo03
JunGRail
Smallhail741
tomtoon
Florian
VirusX2007
Maikono
FreDany
T0xis
Scenicruiser
JayKae
filipe231291
Stefan
Bigben123
Thiago
ediblechickenwing
Marpe
gregor
baumi
random.monster1981
Neobus_Citta
GelbenOmnibusse
gneb
Freddyx93
Zane
1061-001
Nordenhamer
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
ruicp
CristianSkytter
lus_navio
cvitan
Reeceyboy77
aarongilp
peterZZD
brunoc
Zsolti
Skiv
Se7en
Pedro
45 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter
AutorNachricht
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 16 Jan - 23:37

A am still watching the same pictures, and I cannot get tired of them ... simply lovely Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 16 Jan - 23:59

brunoc schrieb:
A am still watching the same pictures, and I cannot get tired of them ... simply lovely Smile

Me and you are thinking the same thing!
I cannot believe how beautiful can a volvo be! (All of Pedros models are beautiful, I cannot contradict that!)

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 18:34

Is It a good time to create a list of the functions of the real bus ?

I have been travelling onboard them quite often nowadays,and I am able to create a list of the so many functions the real bus has... and maybe get some material (images) ...

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:17

brunoc schrieb:
Is It a good time to create a list of the functions of the real bus ?

I have been travelling onboard them quite often nowadays,and I am able to create a list of the so many functions the real bus has... and maybe get some material (images) ...

Cheers

BrunoC

Yes, sure that will be helpful for Pedro, get material, and put up a list! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:30

Speaking of the Horarios do Funchal 11 Meter variant.
so,it is a B12B,low entry,ZF gearbox,6 gears.

In terms of environment.

There is no A/C,just 2 "fans",and the upper windows are automatic,and It seems that they are opened from the drivers seat.
All chairs are Urban 90,some of them in front are facing the front and the back of the bus,but from the middle to the rear end they are all facing the front of the bus.

Chassis.

a regular volvo one,with air suspension,always rising according to the bus weight,and with an a ability to rise the bus height so that the front corner doesn´t hit the sidewalks (That really used to happen here before)
They include a great onboard computer as it seems to me,where they can control everything on the bus.

Body.

the Camo citadino 11 meter version,specially made to meet several requirements.
For a start the front door is one door only(for one person only),with a different kind of door engine,they slide outside instead of opening 90º inside, the back doors are the same,except there are 2 sliding doors,both sliding to outside.
The bus is "locked" when the doors are opened,they sometimes have a warning chime.
To meet Madeiran requirements, and to be easy access to the drivers,all of them have a driver´s door, which leads me to another question *
There is a clock on the upper part of the bus,below the "stop", yet,they are always wrong.
There is a handycap ramp on the exit door(the back one)
The stop lights are made of LED.
There are proximity sensors on the back of the bus.

The dashboard is just like this one,except this one is from a truck.

These are the ones on top of my head and on the tip of my tongue...Next time I travel on them,ill try to get more information.

Best Regards

BrunoC

*How does a driver enter a closed bus when there is no driver´s door ? do they open a passengers door by pressing the emergency button ? and is that safe ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:37

Also do not forget, the B12B version also has the retarder, and about that question:

Zitat :
*How does a driver enter a closed bus when there is no driver´s door ? do they open a passengers door by pressing the emergency button ? and is that safe ?

Well, there is a door handle on both doors of the bus, which is operated by a key, so you insert the key and turn it, then you pull the handle, and the door should open! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 21:39

Se7en schrieb:
Also do not forget, the B12B version also has the retarder, and about that question:

Zitat :

Well, there is a door handle on both doors of the bus, which is operated by a key, so you insert the key and turn it, then you pull the handle, and the door should open! Wink

I really am naive ... what is the function of a retard,how does it work ? I kinda think it is a brake that does not use the "real " brakes...
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 21:42

brunoc schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

Zitat :

I really am naive ... what is the function of a retard,how does it work ? I kinda think it is a brake that does not use the "real " brakes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retarder_%28mechanical_engineering%29
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 22:01

Well... I read that on wikipedia,yet,how does it operate on a bus ? is it automatic ? does it work with the brake pedal ?

(Wait, is this the responsible for the "neutral" gearbox when the bus has the door opened ? Even if it is in D(rive) ? )
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 23:08

brunoc schrieb:
Well... I read that on wikipedia,yet,how does it operate on a bus ? is it automatic ? does it work with the brake pedal ?

(Wait, is this the responsible for the "neutral" gearbox when the bus has the door opened ? Even if it is in D(rive) ? )

Well, on the buses Pedro is making, there is the retarder only on B12B and Citytour version, since those are meant for longer travels. Retarder on these Volvo's is operated by a lever just above the lever on the right side of the steering column.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/FH16_Mk2_dash_display.JPG

Wait for this picture to load. On the right, you see a lever, on that lever a sign is drawn, that (+) and it has OA|||B and +-. That's the retarder. You can pull it down 4 times. This video will explain better than I will, so please watch it. Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 0:13

Wooow... se7en, damn Good explanation ... thank you very much Smile

Best regards

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 8:16

No problem Bruno, here's another video, where the YAWN ( What a Face ) sound is heard, also I would like to point out also some of the specific sound Pedro should make!

Watch from 0:51, you can hear the yawn sound in 0:56 and in 1:15, you can hear when the ZF shift up in higher gear, it's usually like that in higher speeds (above 60km/h), and in 1:38 it's again that high sound, which is heard better! Wink
I really hope Pedro can make these unique sounds, so we must help him, we need to find these sounds, without passengers talking. In my city, there are tourist coaches with these 100% exact sounds, bus I don't have a sound recorder unfortunately! Neutral

Bruno, on your recording, were there passengers talking?

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 15:18

Hi!
I'm following this thread because of some different things, but the one I can help with is with sounds. I have some recordings (I love hearing bus and train engines) of Volvo B12M buses. They're not B12B but there aren't too much Volvo here with this big engine. Here there is one of this recordings, where is heard this ZF yawn you say, but not as loud as it is in the last video. If any one want it longer with better quality (for trying to adapt it to OMSI, for example), please send me a PM:

And here another video of mine where ZF yawn is heard, but it is not a Volvo B12M but a Mercedes OC500RF. If it could serve to any one, there it is:
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 15:33

aarongilp schrieb:
Hi!
I'm following this thread because of some different things, but the one I can help with is with sounds. I have some recordings (I love hearing bus and train engines) of Volvo B12M buses. They're not B12B but there aren't too much Volvo here with this big engine. Here there is one of this recordings, where is heard this ZF yawn you say, but not as loud as it is in the last video. If any one want it longer with better quality (for trying to adapt it to OMSI, for example), please send me a PM:

And here another video of mine where ZF yawn is heard, but it is not a Volvo B12M but a Mercedes OC500RF. If it could serve to any one, there it is:

Well aarongilp, I am so happy that you have posted this. Sounds are completely the same both on NOGE Touring and on B12M. Thank you. It will help Pedro, that's for sure! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 17:10

Well ... I have re-heard my recording on the B12M,and since I have used the voice recorder,you can´t barely hear the engines... so, I did a test on the bus that brought me home today,a B10m,manual transmission, using the HD function on my mobile phone...

Right now the video is being uploaded into youtube,as soon as it is available,ill add the link in here .

Best Regards

BrunoC

PS-Forgot to mention that the inside lights are blue...
Nach oben Nach unten
Zsolti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 17:20

Gotta check the vid Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 19:07

Pedro! Don't you have anything to say? Even though we are not asked for help, we want to help you make the best add-on Wink

@Bruno: Can't wait for the vid!
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 21:28

Greetings,

After my post, I had the opportunity to be inside the B12B ,number 405, a 5 minute video .
but here is the other B10M

Anyway, ill upload the other video .

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 22:52

Here It is .

Well, not as interesting as I thought it would be ...

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 9:59

brunoc schrieb:
Here It is .

Well, not as interesting as I thought it would be ...

Cheers

BrunoC

Not interesting?!? This is awesome. Is this Camo Citadino B12B?
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 10:32

Yes it is... yet you cannot hear the engine well due to the fact that it is at the back... you can hear the air suspension ,and the door functioning ...

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 17:31

Greetings !

Uploading another Video,an inside one,filmed from the 3rd chair behind the exit door.

EDIT- Here it IS

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 19:32

Any news ?

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 23:10

brunoc schrieb:
Any news ?

News? Yes.
Anything interesting for you to see? No, not really. Razz

This is how the interior looks at the moment. As you can see, it's still being mapped, hence all the different colours. I think it's around 90% meshed, the driver's area is the only part that still needs finishing (as you can clearly see by the crappy dashboard and MAN steering wheel).
I haven't shwon any pictures lately because - well, let's face it - it looks like crap. But I thought I'd post these so you can see there's still stuff being done to it, it's certainly not dead! Very Happy

By the way Bruno, thanks a lot for the videos. I'm not sure I'll be able to use them for the sounds, but they really gave me a better idea of what the B12B interior looks like. And it really helped me in understanding how the doors work, I was having trouble with that. Smile

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Crap1
Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Crap2
Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Crap3
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 23:14

OMG!!! Shocked

Looks like crap?!?? It certainly DOES NOT! Wink

Ok, I understand for MAN steering column and wheel, you have to have a reference where to put everything in passengers compartment! Doors and everything else looks awesome!

Oh man.... Smile (Not a word to type, this is too good!)

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack
Seite 2 von 13Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter