ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

What are you looking forward to in OMSI?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Speedy_Sticks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

What are you looking forward to in OMSI? Empty
BeitragThema: What are you looking forward to in OMSI?   What are you looking forward to in OMSI? Icon_minitimeSa 11 Dez - 17:37

I really hope that in time somebody can do an ADL Enviro300 body. I would love too know the differences in the MAN and E300 chassis!?
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: What are you looking forward to in OMSI?   What are you looking forward to in OMSI? Icon_minitimeSa 11 Dez - 18:03

Speedy_Sticks schrieb:
I really hope that in time somebody can do an ADL Enviro300 body. I would love too know the differences in the MAN and E300 chassis!?
Yes, that bus will be nice, but it will be a problem to drive since the doors are on the opposite side of the sidewalk. Unless someone makes a map of UK! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: What are you looking forward to in OMSI?   What are you looking forward to in OMSI? Icon_minitimeMi 15 Dez - 21:51

Speedy_Sticks schrieb:

The latter is integral I'm guessing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: What are you looking forward to in OMSI?   What are you looking forward to in OMSI? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

What are you looking forward to in OMSI?
Seite 1 von 1