ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

IBIS help please

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 15:28

Hello i can only use the route 76 tour 1 on grundorf map so how do i set IBIS for:

Route 1 tour 1 krakenhaus to bauernhof and also bauernhof to krakenhaus??
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 15:56

When you start at Krankenhaus type in 07600 on the IBIS and the on the "Route" button next to the "LInie/Kurs" button you type in "02" and then "enter". When you are going from Bauernhof type in "07600" and the the route button and "01".

Hope it helps Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 16:53

Thanks,this also changes number on the front of the bus?? I dont know how to look at the front of the bus Neutral

I clicked line/kurs and type 07600 then clicked route and put 01 and it said falsche route Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 19:25

To look outside the bus press F3 or F4.

And before you set the IBIS you will have to select the right depot when spawning a new bus Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 20:30

gneb schrieb:
To look outside the bus press F3 or F4.

And before you set the IBIS you will have to select the right depot when spawning a new bus Wink

Thanks i found out what i did wrong with IBIS. But i know about F3 and F4 i mean if F3 and F4 are looking at the back of the bus how can i look at the side and front?
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 21:31

First press F3 and the hold down the middle mouse button and then move the mouse slowly and you will se the front Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 21:51

Thanks! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 21:54

No problem ! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

IBIS help please Empty
BeitragThema: Re: IBIS help please   IBIS help please Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

IBIS help please
Seite 1 von 1