ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

articulated and Bi-articulated buses

Nach unten 
+2
cmcn121
LS_SWE
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
LS_SWE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Empty
BeitragThema: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 9:18

I would like if it was possible to drive bendy buses in future versons of OMSI Smile

it would be nice to drive 24meter of power Smile articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Trippelleddbuss-large
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 18:45

Nope,

The creators are too busy with Uni stuff to do anything to upgrade OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
LS_SWE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 19:31

cmcn121 schrieb:
Nope,

The creators are too busy with Uni stuff to do anything to upgrade OMSI.
I don't have a rush, I can wait. it can come in version 3 if thay whant, like I said I have no rush
Nach oben Nach unten
OmsiDriver

OmsiDriver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 19:41

I think the creators are still working on Omsi, but at the moment they tell nothing about new features and when there will be a new Update. But it will be possible to drive this busses when the creators will release there first articulated bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSo 2 Okt - 22:06

OmsiDriver schrieb:
I think the creators are still working on Omsi, but at the moment they tell nothing about new features and when there will be a new Update. But it will be possible to drive this busses when the creators will release there first articulated bus.

The creators have already stated they are not working on nor planning on creating anything new for OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeMo 3 Okt - 9:45

cmcn121 schrieb:
OmsiDriver schrieb:

The creators have already stated they are not working on nor planning on creating anything new for OMSI.

That is a very big disappointment, there are a lot of people who like to see articulated buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeMo 3 Okt - 9:58

CityBus schrieb:
That is a very big disappointment, there are a lot of people who like to see articulated buses.

First I have to say that neither I know everything that's going on in detail, nor I know what they're currently planning.
But you should just think about what you've just said... and keep in mind that Marcel and Rüdiger want to finish their degrees. For them, this is part of their future life (and job life) so I can easily understand why for them their degrees are much more important than OMSI stuff. In the beginning, OMSI has been a private project anyway, they didn't plan to release it at all at first. Then they noticed the great interested and decided to make it for public.
You see, when comparing the importance of their degrees and of OMSI, the degrees will always be more important, because they will definitely affect their career.

I hope you can understand what I tried to explain Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeMo 3 Okt - 10:18

I totally understand and it doesn`t matter to me how long it takes but I just hope they will make it in the future. There are different game companies who have made articulated buses but those are very bad, and I really don`t think that there will be another simulator which offers a realistic articulated bussimulator. OMSI has it all: awesome physics, awesome details and one more very important thing: the mirros work great. The last game that got released BCCS had none of this.
Nach oben Nach unten
jpnmtrmn93

jpnmtrmn93

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitimeSa 3 Dez - 7:18

To CityBus

I've been playing BCCS for a while now, and I just have to disagree on a few things you said.

First of all, BCCS has excellent articulated buses: diesel, and trolley bus. I enjoy driving them.

Secondly, there is an option to turn the mirrors on in BCCS. Details and graphics in the game are incredible (in my opinion, better than OMSI), and the physics are just as good as OMSI. Just maybe BCCS can simulate crashes better: every time a car crashes into me, which is never my fault, the bus just stops instantly. That violates the law of momentum conservation (yeah, I know physics, I'm studying to be a civil engineer...anyway...).

So you cannot and should not say that BCCS had "none of this." You may say, however, that OMSI has better physics or better graphics, to state your opinion.

Basically, OMSI and BCCS both have their strong points and their weak points, and it also depends on the player's likes and dislikes. I find them both addicting, and that, I believe, is what counts.

EDIT: I apologize for bringing up a two-month old thread.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: articulated and Bi-articulated buses    articulated and Bi-articulated buses  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

articulated and Bi-articulated buses
Seite 1 von 1