ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)

Nach unten 
+4
MAN A21
derMarvin
THT
Mr Drive
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 17:38

Querfurt you had to be a member for...

Just enter a fake name if you want - you dont even have to go on the forums

30 seconds and a quick download you have the map. There's no money or anything involved unlike your first post denoted.

You could have downloaded this map and played it over 10 times during this quite frankly useless debate.

At least its not some unreputable download site like rapidshare which also shares a couple of viruses.

Just open you mind up mate - your not a mod, and with the attitude you came waltzing in with, you will never become one.

Either download the thing, or go away

Oh and another thing you appear to have P1 (according to the other thread) and the only way to download that is to make an account so therefore you already have an account and you are just trying to be an arse.

Its just a server which the map is hosted on - and its put here so more people can enjoy it - apologises if that sounded far too sensible.

PS you create route 130/131 and make it SPOT ON - And when I play it, if I notice one tiny piece of scenery in the wrong location, I will come down on you like a ton of bricks.
PS2 I'm not one for debates - lets just get this over with and move on - you have successfully driven yet another budding creator away and given the WHOLE forum an even worse name for itself - which I am sure MR Software are MORE THAN NOT GLAD to see Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
VanHoolAG300T

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 18:06

Mr Drive,

I understand your disapointement about these kind of answers.
I guess you can also understand that a few people don't like to register on another website to be able to download your work.

Yet again, you've done such a great work with this map, whatever a few ones might say - it would be a shame not to share it there just for a few acting like fools. And please, do not make this issue about "national character", there is no such thing.

I'd suggest you not to just remove / close your topic but to - again - show why you choose to upload your addons on a specific website. People would certainly understand it better than if you just close your topic.

It's your choice, I just hope you'll keep making such great works !
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 19:08

Nothing new, "same procedure as every year..." Rolling Eyes

Closed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed) - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spandau Xtreme part two - Going East is released (topic closed)
Seite 1 von 1