ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes Empty
BeitragThema: Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes   Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes Icon_minitimeSa 3 Sep - 22:40

I just found out by manually exchanging the addon files and Nemulos Objekte? sorry for the miss spell. But the program is looking for the .sco files with the UMLAUT the umlaut is not on the files in the current version of simple streets and the Objekte folder, even the ADDON_gCW, there are no umlauts, that is the problem,

So any one kind enough to translate this for the german side, please do as it's necessary, but that is the case, no umlauts, the files are exactly the same name but OMSI can't differentiate between no umlaut and plain written text.

Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

Anzahl der Beiträge : 293

BeitragThema: Re: Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes   Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes Icon_minitimeMo 5 Sep - 19:31

Hello,

there should only be one file with a special character in my ADDON_gcW folder. It's called "ampel_rot_grün.sco" and should not be used anymore, use "ampel_rot_grn.sco" instead.
Are there any other problems regarding my add-ons?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.gcmods.de
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes   Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes Icon_minitimeMo 5 Sep - 20:07

seeadler schrieb:
Hello,

there should only be one file with a special character in my ADDON_gcW folder. It's called "ampel_rot_grün.sco" and should not be used anymore, use "ampel_rot_grn.sco" instead.
Are there any other problems regarding my add-ons?

Right, glad you made that point mate, the problem is with the addon's from certain users, missing files etc, so i exchanged them all as it was looking for the umlaut files, which version of gcW is there, it's not the addon as such it's the versions which users are using.

If we all use the same files, it would limit problems within OMSI.

Cheers man!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes   Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Solution to the missing .sco files in certain routes
Seite 1 von 1