ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Empty
BeitragThema: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 3:41

I was wondering, since a couple buses on the game have their own custom sound pack, if any one could make a sound pack of 3 engines, a Detroit Diesel 6V92TA, a Detroit Diesel Series 50 and an International DT466.

For the transmission part, could somebody make a custom script for the gear ratios of an Allison B400R6, Allison VR731 and an Allison HT-748.

I know the MAN SD200 series doesnt come with any of these engines and transmissions but it'll be a cool add on to hear an American engine in a German bus with a transmission other than a ZF and Voith.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 13:30

NewFlyerC40LF schrieb:
I was wondering, since a couple buses on the game have their own custom sound pack, if any one could make a sound pack of 3 engines, a Detroit Diesel 6V92TA, a Detroit Diesel Series 50 and an International DT466.

For the transmission part, could somebody make a custom script for the gear ratios of an Allison B400R6, Allison VR731 and an Allison HT-748.

I know the MAN SD200 series doesnt come with any of these engines and transmissions but it'll be a cool add on to hear an American engine in a German bus with a transmission other than a ZF and Voith.
I have done an script for the Allison World Series transmission, as well as the Allison HT series. However currently, there are no buses which has been released which is American though, thus why I never released that script. I would love the sound of an 6v92TA in OMSI, but again currently there are no buses in OMSI which uses that engine.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

BeitragThema: Re: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 5:22

krtz07 schrieb:
NewFlyerC40LF schrieb:

I have done an script for the Allison World Series transmission, as well as the Allison HT series. However currently, there are no buses which has been released which is American though, thus why I never released that script. I would love the sound of an 6v92TA in OMSI, but again currently there are no buses in OMSI which uses that engine.

Bus see thats the beauty of this game. There's a couple add on buses that could easily be powered by a 6V92TA. Even those MAN SD200s and SD202s could be 6V92 powered. That Mercedes O405 could well be Series 50 powered.

Same with the transmissions. Those MAN buses would benefit with an Allison World Series or HT Series transmission. We could keep the same engine sound files and rear end noise sound files but have the bus equipped with an American transmission. Is there a way you could install those transmission scripts into the file of the the current add on buses for the game and send them to me? I would do them myself if i knew how to understand the scripts coding.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 12:08

I'd love an Allison Laughing

BTW, there were no buses with the ZF gearboxes either at first Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

BeitragThema: Re: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitimeSa 10 Sep - 22:58

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
I'd love an Allison Laughing

BTW, there were no buses with the ZF gearboxes either at first Wink

Thats true. But there's ZF's now. Wouldnt be fair of Allison wasnt included in the mix.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds   Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Custom diesel engine/transmission sounds
Seite 1 von 1