ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses

Nach unten 
+9
MANSD202FAN
MatthiasJan
abc
gazz
NewFlyerC40LF
M8D-NF
Reeceyboy77
OVS driver
maroo911
13 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
maroo911

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Empty
BeitragThema: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 17 Aug - 20:29

Hi,

I don't speak English very good, so I will say it short. Using Manual Gearbox Development Kit made by Thiago & krtz07 I made a package of files to add to OMSI manual version of every ever relased addon bus. Just put the Vehicles folder in your main directory of OMSI. After launching OMSI choose bus and choose MANUAL version of the bus. For more details see READ ME.txt .

When downloading click big blue button with "POBIERZ PLIK" text.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/manual-gearbox-mod-by-siwy-snk-omnibussimulator-pl-rar-002c658p27fk3sp

You can post here your opinion although I probably won't understand all of them, especially in German language. Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 17 Aug - 20:41

Do you have permissions from Thiago & krtz07 .?
I think you need them Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeDo 18 Aug - 19:19

this mod is not working on my omsi, I have done what the read me txt. has told me to do but I keep on getting an error message and it will not let me choose any busses at all

can you help me, would love to use manual transmission on this game

many thanks
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
maroo911

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeFr 19 Aug - 9:17

I don't think I need permssion because it's a development kit, so it's like SDK, somebody release it and all the users can make use of it. I tested it on few OMSI and it works. You only must copy given folder Vehicles into your OMSI main directory or manually copy CONTENT of this folder to a Vehicles folder in your OMSI. It works for me on OMSI 1.00, I do not know if it will work on OMSI 1.01 because I have no chance to try it on 1.01 patch.

I was asked to do this mod because not everyone knew how to add manual gearboxes, so I just used this DK and did it.

I checked it and it works. I drive Karosa, LiAZ, Mercedes, Man's, and FBW in manual. I can even make you a video to show you...
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeFr 19 Aug - 11:05

Ohh I didn't know this ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
M8D-NF

M8D-NF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 99

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeFr 28 Okt - 14:34

Hey guys,

sorry if my english is a litle bit worse, i´m from good old Gernany.
I found the reason why the kit doesnd´t work.

You have to open the " .bus " files of the manual gearbox.

At the part "Scripts" you have to search all entrys with ..\ManualTransmission...
There you´ll delete the " ..\ "
Then the mod will work.

*edit: I can´t sell tickets in the D92, so the woman stood next to me and always says :"Entschuldigen Sie". (Excuse me please)

@ the developer:

may I put this mod to the german part with a link to this topic??

Yours Fabian
Nach oben Nach unten
maroo911

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSa 29 Okt - 20:22

No, you don't...

It is the link for the Manual Gearbox files..so why would you delete this "../"?? In IT it means "go back" when you give a link to some files... I did this mod using Develepment Kit from Thiago and krtz07, I use this mod every day (and dozen of people I know) and everything is working perfectly... Firstly check your OMSI when this mod is not working properly in your OMSI.

If you're saying it's not workin so why wuold you put this mod in german section?? I don't really understand...
Nach oben Nach unten
M8D-NF

M8D-NF

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSo 30 Okt - 12:59

Keep cool, man

I´ve downloaded it and installed it so, how it stood in the readme. Then, if I chose a bus, the three new busses were to choose. But when I clicked them, Omsi said me, the name of a file is wrong and then it says "Fehler in Modul..." so I have to restart Omsi.
Then I opened the the .bus files of the manual transmission busses and deleted the "..\" before the ManualTransmission and then the busses work. The only problem i still have is that the ticketprinter doesent work.
So where is YOUR problem?? I have an idea: I´ll ask some people to use this kit, too. Then we will know if it is a porblem with my PC or not.

Yours Fabian

Edit: Now I've also found the reason why the ticketprinter doesn't work. But how the opener of this thread says, there are no mistakes, so I wouldn't post what I've found.
Nach oben Nach unten
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 2 Nov - 2:57

Is it possible to make these manual transmissions to a transmission like the ZF Astronic or some automatic shifting manual transmission?
Nach oben Nach unten
gazz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 22:31

This is absolutely brilliant,

i've spent the last few days making a usb gear change for my driving desk, i thought i'd only have the karosa to drive using it, but this script mod allows all the buses to be used, tho of course some of them are more suitable than others.

i do like how it's pretty realistic, i've bump started the bus down a slight hill, blown the engine a few times (so it seems, engine dies if you change down to the wrong gear, and the liaz engine dies if you rev it too much in the lower gears)

keep up the good work guys,

btw, this is what i have built so far if anyones interested:

Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Bus_dr10
Nach oben Nach unten
abc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSo 6 Nov - 10:30

hi ich habe ein problem
der Fahrkartendrucker geht nicht es kommt zwar Ton aber man sieht keine Karte
Nach oben Nach unten
M8D-NF

M8D-NF

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSo 6 Nov - 10:55

@abc:

Ich hab das problem gelöst, werde es hier aber nicht reinschreiben, weil man mich hier dumm angemacht hat, weil der Mod erst nicht funktioniert hat.
Ich schreib dir ne PN Wink

LG´s Fabian
Nach oben Nach unten
abc

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSo 6 Nov - 11:53

Danke
Nach oben Nach unten
MatthiasJan

MatthiasJan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSo 6 Nov - 22:55

Kannst du mir das bitte auch schicken ? danke im vorraus !!!
Nach oben Nach unten
M8D-NF

M8D-NF

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMo 7 Nov - 9:29

Ja, mach ich.
Ich guck mal, ob ich das vom Handy aus hingekomme, sonst musst du warten, bis ich Feierabend habe.

Lg's Fabian
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeFr 18 Nov - 17:14

And the scripts? Who is the script for the buses???
Nach oben Nach unten
z411

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 2:20

Wow!! How did you make this? I want to make it too.

gazz schrieb:
This is absolutely brilliant,

i've spent the last few days making a usb gear change for my driving desk, i thought i'd only have the karosa to drive using it, but this script mod allows all the buses to be used, tho of course some of them are more suitable than others.

i do like how it's pretty realistic, i've bump started the bus down a slight hill, blown the engine a few times (so it seems, engine dies if you change down to the wrong gear, and the liaz engine dies if you rev it too much in the lower gears)

keep up the good work guys,

btw, this is what i have built so far if anyones interested:

Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Bus_dr10
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 13:09

It's quite easy if you know what you're doing.
You can find solutons and instructions in the internet as well as software to program it.

Nach oben Nach unten
busfreak

busfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 514

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 16:26

Sehr guter Mod, leider sehr schade, dass der Retarder nicht funktioniert Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
tim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 18:00

Also bei mir ist der erste Gang viel zu kurz, wenn man im 2 Gang versucht anzufahren muss man das schon mit vollgas tun. Leider macht das so kein Spaß da fahr ich lieber zur Abwechslung mit dem Golf oder dem Manta ein paar Runden.
Nach oben Nach unten
abc

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 18:05

ich fahre immer im 2. an oder am Berg mal im 1.
Nach oben Nach unten
busfreak

busfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 514

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeFr 25 Nov - 22:06

Also ich habe den 1. Gang komplett entfernt. Fahre also immer mitn 2. an, das geht problemlos an jedem Berg in Bad Kinzau.
Nach oben Nach unten
abc

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSa 26 Nov - 8:20

kommt darauf an das schlechte ist das der retader nicht mehr geht
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeSa 26 Nov - 13:28

Also,das Readme ist wirklich blöd geschrieben!
Nach oben Nach unten
MatthiasJan

MatthiasJan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitimeMo 28 Nov - 14:47

Hat jetzt schon einer von euch rausbekommen wie das mit dem Fahrscheindrucker funktioniert ?
Bekomme keine karte herraus und der Display zeigt auch nix an !
Gibts da vielleicht einen Trick wie man das beheben kann ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses   Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Manual Gearbox for all ever relased buses
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter