ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

3 state switch problem

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
ARC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

3 state switch problem Empty
BeitragThema: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 10:41

I have a lot of 3 state switches and buttons in my bus. I made the script for the buttons. They are working correctly, BUT when i load first time the bus, every switches and buttons are in their converted positions. This is the problem. The leveling, the door alarm, and the kneeling buttons are normally must be in their middle position and when they are working they are in the middle position. For example the door alarm is a 3 state button so it has only one position the middle. If i push down and release the button jump back to the middle position. But when i load first the button is in the upper position, and when i just click on it, jumps in to the middle position. I made a lot of version in the script but it is not working. Now i converted to o3d in the middle position but in this case i cannot make a correct script.

Here is a good script for the 3 state button, but in this case at the first load the button stuck in the 0 position till i don't click on it.
Code:

{trigger:taster_terdeplo_drag}

'   Fallunterscheidung: Schlüssel in x- oder y-Richtung?

(L.S.mouse_y) abs (L.S.mouse_x) abs >=
   {if}

'      Zunächst Translation (Einstecken)

(L.S.mouse_y) 20 / (L.L.cp_terdeplo_rot) + 0 max 1 min (S.L.cp_terdeplo_rot) s0

'      fokozatok
'      0: szint fel
'      1: normál állapot
'      2: szint le

l1 0.2 <
      {if}
         1 (S.L.cp_terdeplo_rot_mode)
      {else}
         l1 0.8 <
         {if}
            0 (S.L.cp_terdeplo_rot_mode)
         {else}
            2 (S.L.cp_terdeplo_rot_mode)
         {endif}
      {endif}
   {endif}
{end}
Nach oben Nach unten
ARC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 12:54

Nemeza helped me.

Just one line i need.

----------------------
' Init
'----------------------
After the init part in the cockpit script i have to paste in to the line 1 (S.L....) (S.L.cp_terdeplo_rot) and now everything is OK. Smile

A moderator can delete this topic.
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 15:16

No, we will keep it here, because its a good solution for an interesting question! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 7:09

835sedici schrieb:
No, we will keep it here, because its a good solution for an interesting question! Wink

you may want to put it up as A Sticky note then Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 16:38

Neutral no need for...
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 21:28

835sedici schrieb:
Neutral no need for...

No need for what? I Understand you do not like me, but its a idea, and i believe it's a good one at that, but thats my opinion, and it should be respected.
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 22:24

And i think, that you should respect a moderators word. So - this topic will not be closed and not pinned. end of discussion.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 22:32

835sedici schrieb:
And i think, that you should respect a moderators word. So - this topic will not be closed and not pinned. end of discussion.

i am respecting your opinion, and you're disrespecting me... and closing the topic? what if another person needs help with this stuff?
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitimeMo 15 Aug - 22:48

As u want...
i give you an official warning within this. there is no need to discuss with me about this topic... and if you would have the pleasure to read my posts - i will NOT close this topic, so that any other user with this problem CAN reply here. END OF DISCUSSION!

Deleting OFFTOPIC from this point on.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: 3 state switch problem   3 state switch problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

3 state switch problem
Seite 1 von 1